Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

"
Archwizard wrote:
Oh good, another fucking oil.

Oh it's a fucking oil? So they added lube to the game?
Sexual content patch confirmed <3
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

I think most of us wish GGG would use lube, they can be rough....
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

I think most of us wish GGG would use lube, they can be rough....

If I could upvote this comment, I would :'D
"
ekaye wrote:
Considering how little penetration is available to minions, ignoring resistances could be a good low-effort option that lets you save passive points and invest in a defensive curse instead.

This is so true! Also, fewer buttons to press and less stuff to care about in boss fights.

Oh, and Summon Raging Spirits + Physical to Lightning (+ Blessed Rebirth so they always have ES)
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Jun 11, 2020, 12:25:49 PM
That last line of Fleshcrafter... just... WOAH

That's game breaking.

"
Dargeshaad wrote:
"
gageris wrote:
Flesh chest looks sooo good for elemental spectres

How so? The effect of EE doesn't stack with it, which I assume most spectre players use

Take Frost/Fire sentinels or Guards... they have impressive range. So they're at the back of the mob, their ES is unlikely to get scratched, much less depleted. So while your melee minions are in there, occasionally losing their ES in the fight, your spectres are hanging back and ignoring the ele resists of the target/s.
And on increased resist maps, this one line removes that as a threatening mod entirely.

And that saves you one or more points since you don't need to prime targets with your own element before the minions light into it.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Jun 11, 2020, 1:05:39 PM
"
Fleshcrafter... so if you give your Zombies 50% chaos resist you convert 100% of their life to energy shield. Wouldn't that kill them or will the game default to giving them 1 life point? Would be interested to know the answer to that.

A better question is what if you get them 60%, or more? 120% or more maximum life converted to energy shield... sheesh.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Jun 11, 2020, 7:29:43 PM
"
Galtrovan wrote:
A better question is what if you get them 60%, or more? 120% or more maximum life converted to energy shield... sheesh.

You cant convert more then 100% of something to something else, thats a basic rule of conversions in this game.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
Fleshcrafter... so if you give your Zombies 50% chaos resist you convert 100% of their life to energy shield. Wouldn't that kill them or will the game default to giving them 1 life point? Would be interested to know the answer to that.

Minions die when they're killed when all their Life is converted.
so, 1 hit killing continue?
RIP! Corruption nodes aren't worth the pathing at all now.
What a lame rework!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info