Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

As someone on YouTube pointed out, one of the possible sword corruptions is Resolute Technique. Will that one be specifically blacklisted for Greatest Intentions, or will we have to turn in the cards on a level 2 character to avoid it?
sick strike skills target +1enemie passive
like 60%of a support gem, ancestrall call

nice for the new chaining molten strike threshold jewel
with the new CoC-amulet

Molten strike-coc-chain-gmp-fireball-icespear
Make tribal fury work on ancenstral protector totem!!!!!!! Make it so that any item, skilltree node etc thats give you hit another enemy work on protecter totem!!!

Buff ancentral totems! Make warchief get the slam tag.

Most ude only the two totems as a buffer for bossfights, but some of us want to run them as main skill.

Totems dies, brand skill dont, brand skills is like a totem !!

Buff totems life, lover the mana cost, buff duration to 10 sec.

Plz plz 😁😁😁😁

I super happy with the new revised uniques.

Hope that they will be more valuable when npcing to the vendors.
Cannot wait.
someone messed up the tags xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
someone messed up the tags xd

FIIIIIX IIIIIIT. HAAALP
"
ekaye wrote:
As someone on YouTube pointed out, one of the possible sword corruptions is Resolute Technique. Will that one be specifically blacklisted for Greatest Intentions, or will we have to turn in the cards on a level 2 character to avoid it?

not gonna be able to avoid it, Savior has a base item level.

It's part of the chance, you could get something good or something bad.
"
Syhler187 wrote:
Make tribal fury work on ancenstral protector totem!!!!!!! Make it so that any item, skilltree node etc thats give you hit another enemy work on protecter totem!!!

Buff ancentral totems! Make warchief get the slam tag.

Most ude only the two totems as a buffer for bossfights, but some of us want to run them as main skill.

Totems dies, brand skill dont, brand skills is like a totem !!

Buff totems life, lover the mana cost, buff duration to 10 sec.

Plz plz 😁😁😁😁

There is an upcoming ascendency for 4.0/Poe2 that deals with ancestor stuff. I doubt they'll add that stuff before that.
Now that's an interest passive. Wonder if they will replace the cluster jewel or they will delete it.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info