Path of Exile: Harvest Teasers

hope cards will drop somehow resonable and can be farmed
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Heidern2880 wrote:
How come Call to arms is presented as a new feature while it exists already in a better version.
Its a nerf, lol.
With seven different warcries, they don't want players to just piano across their keyboard to maintain all those different (de)buffs with no effort. Also, Mob Mentality grants 5 Rage on Warcry, and being able to generate 35 Rage every 3-4 seconds with no time cost would make it way too easy to sustain Berserk (and recover from it when it finally ran out).
"
Heidern2880 wrote:
How come Call to arms is presented as a new feature while it exists already in a better version.
Its a nerf, lol.

The node itself is, but it's much easier to access.
I wanted to put one instant warcry in my last build ... I would have had to spend several passives on it, or anoint it and lose about 12% of my damage.
Even if I was right next to it, I would still need to take the other nodes.
With this new one, I just spend one skill point :) So yes, the node itself is worse than Battle Cry, but sometimes it's a major buff.
This new Fragile Bloom jewel seems fun. Stack 3 of them and it can almost hit the 10 stacks in 3 seconds. Then stack a bunch of evasion to avoid being hit so much. I wonder if it would be worth focusing on that as the main defense mechanism.
"
Linck wrote:
Stack 3 of them and it can almost hit the 10 stacks in 3 seconds.
Limited to: 1
"
ekaye wrote:
"
Linck wrote:
Stack 3 of them and it can almost hit the 10 stacks in 3 seconds.
Limited to: 1

oh =(
Righteous fire + patient reaper builds could benefit from Fragile Bloom, especially when fairly low level.
Some patient reaper builds lose life when not in combat, as their bonus regen isn't working.

Also, against bosses that only deal damage over time, this could be really handy.
Last edited by Wuffell on Jun 9, 2020, 12:35:50 AM
So... fragile boom regens your life until you get hit, at which point you don't need the regen anymore?
what
Ooh Thuderous Salvo in the tree, my Templars gonna like that.

Also great to see this before i spend recources to annoint that node, now i know to wait until after patch to see what to annoint.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
10 secondes in fragile bloom? I don't really see a situation where after 10 secondes of being hit I still need life regen, maybe those very few times you're out of flasks and no mobs to hit ; maybe as a swap jewel in lab when between 4737283 traps and no regen anymore? Haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info