Harvest Challenge Rewards

I actually like them all & would be happy getting/using any of them, which is unusual.. normally there's at least one I don't like.

That said, none of them are 'zomg must have' and won't care if I miss any.

Solid mtx, imo.

PS. Could we get a weapon skin next league? Those things are rarer than wings...
"
I am pretty disappointed.

From an art perspective, they are well done. But I wished for something else that is more interesting.

What I was hoping for:
12 challenge rewards: a shield or a helmet/hat or a tiny pet or a weopon skin (which looks like gardening tools)
24 challenge rewards: a shield or wings or a small pet or a weopon skin (which is either serious and looks like cool wood weapons or which is funny and make weapons look like gardening tools)
36 challenge rewards: wings or a big bet or weapon skin (which makes all wepons looks like big/giant tree trunks)

Why never give shield mtx as reward? Awesome wooden shield would fit gardening league.

GGG is great because they listen to their communities unlike others.
Therefore feedback is important and I hope this is a constructive way to present ideas.

you can skin transfer this if you want a small wooden shield. there are lots of bases and uniques to transfer onto a shield. same with weapons.

pet would be nice, yes. last we got, as far as i remember, was a bird in delve. and omg, please, no wings.
Such a beautiful portal mtx! POGGERS
"
dachoppa wrote:
pet would be nice, yes. last we got, as far as i remember, was a bird in delve.
There was a small globe pet in synthesis.
i think GGG should rework how challenges work. have more but also more MTX rewards.
each mtx need a goal 1st one teach new players about game currency 2nd one game mechanics like legion more in depth betrayal/delve challenges ens.
im not a game developer they can work out the more detailed version

hopefully if there is more there would be more MTX people would like.(it also bugs me having a helmet/capes/wings with no set to go with it)

the 1st one should be obtainable just from completing the story and doing the side content. i know it it was like and i didnt like the league i would have completed the campaign just for it and then hopefully that would let more players go on to play in maps. and other that played more maybe they would start to like the league after playing a few more hours with it.
Last edited by b4timert on Jun 11, 2020, 10:03:45 PM
Hmm, not too bad.

The portal is basically a christmas tree.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jun 11, 2020, 9:24:44 PM
I wish the totem poles were colored like the leagues.
I want that lamp post cloak, so dark this game
I'm pretty underwhelmed by these.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Finally some footprints for F2P players
Also everything looks so homely,
Well done GGG .
Last edited by Absolute_Zero_Silver on Jun 11, 2020, 10:56:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info