Definitely not incentivizing
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jun 11, 2020, 11:28:02 PM
GOD MY DICK IS SO HARD
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
bwam wrote:

Wait, really? Why would they do this? Ugh.
Cuz they ran out of oil combos and we couldn't anoint new nodes like the one for ballista totems. And they're adding more nodes again.

Then they could just up the quantity of oils required from 3 to 4?
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Again back attach, its like too many of these. I want to buy some supporter pack, but it will give back attach, last league 2 back attach prize + 1 from sup pack. Now we got 2 sup pack with some backattach, and offcourse, one more will be for reward. Stop doing this same things every time pls, you better make easy trade via auction, instead of this mediocre backaatach. Make AUCTION already, thats all i need in this game right now. Btw only portal worth it.
Last edited by JahWar on Jun 12, 2020, 12:10:05 AM
this look rather tame, only the portal that might have a semblance of interest to me
for once the rewards look are pretty nice, will try for 36 depending on the actual challenges (please scrap the chancing...)
challenge rewards very very boring. Why not armour sets reward
Really nice rewards! Thanks GGG.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Maybe don't be vile to people so you don't have to be afraid of that in the first place?

the biggest failure of captalism has been to treat companies as legal persons, yes.

"
Viktranka wrote:

If you claim "you have to pay for stuff", then the responsibility of proving that lies on you.

what? just look in the mtx shop, there's your proof.

what i aim at eventually is that they also sell the challenge rewards in their shop.

would it make challenge rewards less attractive? yes.

but do challenge rewards make the purchaseable stuff less attractive?

of course, if you played the game for 8 years and did all challenges you got enough portals and complete armor sets and skill effects to not look like a freebie anymore so there is less incentive to spend money on decorational mtx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info