Harvest Challenge Rewards

The cloak and the footprints look good.
pog
That portal looks so awesome. Hopefully, I can get it. Thanks GGG
another league to ignore the challenges xD
stop giving us same damn rewards make new ones like pets armor sets or something like that whats the point having thousands of cloaks footprints or something like that when other cosmetics slots that you need to buy to customize honestly pet would been much much better for this league than footprints that doesnt make sense
"
DarkenX wrote:
Can we EVER get a Portal reward at 12 for a change? ...My life for a single portal MTX...
Are you kidding? Reward for 12 challenges should be something small (usually footprints or helmet skin / attachment). 12 challenges are so easy you can do them in a couple of days. Usually up to 28 require moderate work (a casual that reguarly plays can get them), 36 requires effort and 40 requires serious grind.

It's already generous of them they gave portal for 24 back in Blight, you could have gotten one for fairly low effort...

"
FCK42 wrote:
My goodness, those are (to me at least) some of the best looking league rewards we had in quite a while! Footprints are, well, footprints, not a lot of options for major innovations with those, but cloak and portal? Damn!
Wish we could get a character effect again, last one was in Harbinger? We had also only 1 weapon effect in recent leagues (Metamorph). And 2 aura effects (Betrayal and Legion). I'm kinda bored of wings / back attachments it feels like every league there's one... (Yes, there wasn't one in Metamorph but then in Delirium we had 2.)

"
MinKsTeR wrote:
stop giving us same damn rewards make new ones like pets armor sets or something like that whats the point having thousands of cloaks footprints or something like that when other cosmetics slots that you need to buy to customize honestly pet would been much much better for this league than footprints that doesnt make sense
All the footprints are from leagues years and years ago... Except Metamorph ones than are sin ugly. These are the first footprints that look nice in years. Cmon. Cloaks I agree, since they share slot with wings and we have these nearly every league. But footprints / weapon effects are very rare unless you played for years and years. Pet there was one in delve and one in synthesis, so yeah we could get another soon, since you can equip 2.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jun 11, 2020, 6:25:22 PM
MEH... I love mtx, but honestly these rewards are very ugly
never ever would have I thought it's going to be another back attachment this league, I'm really surprised.
Synthesised Synthesis of Synthetic Synthesising
-----------------------------------------------
Revert 3.7 melee changes | Tfw Synthesis still not core | REVERT SUNDER
-----------------------------------------------
IGN: JustineㆍFlorbelle [Removed by Support] imagine being a forum janitor lmao
Where is the new skill tree.

Wasn't it Chris who said say players should get the new tree ASAP? So we can start planning?

Pfsh.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info