Harvest Challenge Rewards

"
bwam wrote:
Where is the new skill tree.

Wasn't it Chris who said say players should get the new tree ASAP? So we can start planning?

Pfsh.

they are probably changing the oils for annoints since they are, unfortunately, adding another tier of oil somewhere in the middle.
No wings? boo
I'm really digging all of the rewards, especially the portal. Cloaks in general could be a bit wider, especially at the base, but I guess they'd more or less be capes (these should become a thing). The portal needs to be just a tad bigger (20-30% perhaps) otherwise its legit art!
Last edited by Corsica96 on Jun 11, 2020, 7:04:10 PM
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
Where is the new skill tree.

Wasn't it Chris who said say players should get the new tree ASAP? So we can start planning?

Pfsh.

they are probably changing the oils for annoints since they are, unfortunately, adding another tier of oil somewhere in the middle.

Wait, really? Why would they do this? Ugh.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Why you have stopped giving us Weapon effects as League rewards GGG ? It hurtssss :(((
Well.... hmm... may have to do 36 challenges this league.
Pretty underwhelming rewards.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
MEH.....portal re-skin...this has already been done unless my memory is off...
Footprints...not much they more they can do so w/e
Cloak....it's okay but I don't see how i'll fit that with other transmogs.
Rush 36 and quit this game need fkn changes! u guysn going down...
I stopped doing challenges since 3.9 because I really dislike the new endgame (and the fact the game's more laggy each league) and stop leagues very soon.This league, I'm not even sure to have done 12 challenges.

This time, there's a nice portal. May be I will tryhard a little for next league.
Last edited by Lyonnel on Jun 11, 2020, 7:19:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info