Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

Yeh good luck with that cba to setup a logout hotkey for the sake of being "hardcore".

Remove hardcore insta-logout lets see how this goes :P
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
cronus wrote:
"
TheOxgod wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
I am not sure what they mean by main server, "international sever" though. Are Seoul and Japan severs also considered one of it?

Yes. I can access both them through my Client. Seoul just migrated to international a few leagues ago. There was a free hat event that celebrated the migration.

everything except china, the south korean realm (forgot the provider's name) and realms maintained by garena (taiwan) are considered international servers.

a (outdated) list is here, japan is belonging to the international realm.

How about account moved to South Korean provider and playing in Japan server? Is it counted as playing in "international server" ? Thanks for your kind answer.
Yet one more demonstration of the deep seated issues with PoE. We only think of the 1% people that are the very best. We don't make anything for the bulk of the player base.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
"
Elhazzared wrote:
Yet one more demonstration of the deep seated issues with PoE. We only think of the 1% people that are the very best. We don't make anything for the bulk of the player base.

Yeh they make the mtx for bulk of players so they can squeeze what they can out of us. Then set these events up for the top racers/streamers so there view count can rise up and get even more eyes on Path of Exile. Clever.
-Official Forum Dweller-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jun 15, 2020, 9:01:16 AM
Going to work, easier and faster to get the money to buy a laptop than time needed to get one of these prices
"
xPiranha wrote:
Yeh good luck with that cba to setup a logout hotkey for the sake of being "hardcore".

Remove hardcore insta-logout lets see how this goes :P

ye, there should be 5sec countdown so you cannot loggout while fighting :D
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Going to work, easier and faster to get the money to buy a laptop than time needed to get one of these prices

Yeh Ebay has one on there for $1500 can make a better one for cheaper.
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
Ravelex wrote:
"
Linear_Alphas wrote:

Agree. I didn't personally ever like the race culture. Probably a lucky draw at the end of the league would make more players excited.

But in any case, wishing all the best to the racers on this one.

Yea, cuz it's such a good idea to put in the pool hundreds of thousands of players, most of them who played just a couple of hours.

You didn't get the jist of it, did you? I meant from a pool of players who killed the boss on HC-SSF not the ones to race and reach their first and I don't think many will come even remotely close, even the able veterans. So the general idea I said was to draw it out of the pool of able skilled players to do it during the whole league rather than racers in general.
IGN Melusia
"
I know right.

Then theirs me, us, the rest of us. With jobs and lots of disposable income that get ignored season after season Shrugs

Maybe next season (i said that last season and the ones before then too) will have some decent QoL and give the other 99% a chance, only then i'll buy a supporter pack.

To be fair, you most likely wouldn't win if you would play the same amount as the streamers or so called nolifers,

and by the way, why should they throw out free mtx for people who aren't even trying to win, the only thing I see here is plain jealousy..
"
Sarno wrote:
edit 2: Hey you guys. I pointed out a typo and they fixed it. No more quote notification spam pls. <3

But why do you have notifications turned on for quotes in the first place?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info