Slay Harvest's Ultimate Boss and Win A Laptop Provided by Alienware!

Another race! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ LETS GOOOOOoooo...zzzzzzzzzz

Why not for the whole league? This 1 week to kill ultimate boss sounds like its really just for the no-lifers/unemployed, I mean its THE "ultimate" boss. Well, no one knows how ultimate this boss is till league starts.

And for the mtx one, why would I invite 5 other people into my party to lower my already terrible(?) chances of winning(if it even counts for the whole party)? Nty.

We'll see we'll see the winner gets tea that's for sure.
Never say never. I know it was a long time ago, but GGG did have the league where we all got the red/blue power ranger looking mtx pretty easily. (I vaguely remember this) Would be nice to have another league like that.
Last edited by Zanazel on Jun 15, 2020, 9:38:09 AM
"
DiscoMonkeyy wrote:

Why not for the whole league? This 1 week to kill ultimate boss sounds like its really just for the no-lifers/unemployed, I mean its THE "ultimate" boss. Well, no one knows how ultimate this boss is till league starts.

And for the mtx one, why would I invite 5 other people into my party to lower my already terrible(?) chances of winning(if it even counts for the whole party)? Nty.

Man you can't really expect to be in the drawing for a good prize if you are really bad at the game? How would that make any sense to reward bad players? The ones who put in work and alot of effort on training etc should have a chance of getting this reward not the ones who play 30 minutes a week for fun
Ewwwwwwwwwwww Windows 10 Home. Yuck.
"
bluewelkin wrote:

How about account moved to South Korean provider and playing in Japan server? Is it counted as playing in "international server" ? Thanks for your kind answer.

just mail support@grindinggear.com or ask them on reddit
"
nevalopo wrote:
"
DiscoMonkeyy wrote:

Man you can't really expect to be in the drawing for a good prize if you are really bad at the game? How would that make any sense to reward bad players? The ones who put in work and alot of effort on training etc should have a chance of getting this reward not the ones who play 30 minutes a week for fun

bad = "play 30 minutes a week for fun". ok dude.
not everyone can play the first week even if they really wanted to. are they "really bad" players? no.
Last edited by DiscoMonkeyy on Jun 15, 2020, 9:46:36 AM
Little pot, stop cooking!
Let me guess, in three months there will be another league? I'm starting to appreciate games without leagues
HC SSF mode sound soo promising becouse it depend on ur luck for the gear,item etc. but when its lagg? :D just assuming.

PS: if we died its becouse of lagg (REASON) dont work in SSF ahahaha...
So GGG can't buy an xbox and give it as a prize? MS has to give them one for free?

"
nevalopo wrote:
"
DiscoMonkeyy wrote:

You can't really call someone with 40 challenges in a temp league "bad at the game". At the very least he has put some time and effort into it. Not saying he's necessarily a pro but definitely not "bad".
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Jun 15, 2020, 10:09:34 AM
Thank you for remembering to include consoles in these kinds of events!
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info