3.11 causing constant crashes.

Same issue. Thought it was volatile dead causing the issue since I read there's a bug with the default visual, so I bought the stygian mx... still happening (even though my FPS improved with the mx).
Same. Unable to play. The more I keep trying the faster the crashes keep happening. Every other game I own that's heavier on my GPU runs just fine.
same thing...i have a 3 month old msi laptop quadruple speed /power/memory thats required..on cable 400 mbps internet ..updated drivers etc...tried running lowest settings for gpu [even tho it recommends the highest you offer].run a ssd with 95% open..so whats the deal?? fix it or im gone for good ..mods look at my game log i cant even make it past the climb and im level 12 running back through to try and advance to the next stage..dissapointed was really looking forward to enojoying this league..it doesnt get better ill move on to grimdawn and d2 lod..

but like you really care already have my money so why bother!
had the same issue. going back from vulcan to directX fixed it for me!
Please try that. GL
PS4 user here. I'm having the same problem. Crashes anywhere between 5 minutes and an hour after the last crash. It's pretty much unplayable at times.

Could it be because it's the first day of a new season for console users and the servers can't handle having so many people online at the same time?
I have the same problem from the last patch, in dx11 its all good but on vulkan i get crash in like 2 mins from starting the game, i have an amd 5700xt, on laptop tho, i got an gtx 1660 and doesn't have this problem. I hope its get fixed soon i like to have some fps ^^.
Ps4 user same thing cant even attempt to run the trial, get half way through and crash every time. And its so inconsistent. Can happen anywhere. Sometimes 2 mins into the game other 15 mins.
Is there any response to this problem? I've been googling and testing my machine since the league started.

Ryzen 5 2600x, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F mobo, 16gibs of 3200Mhz ram, and an RTX 2070 Super

No reason for the game to be crashing, I've tested every piece of hardware in my machine, tried it on different hard drives (1 nvme, one sata ssd, and one HDD) Verified the game files, before deleting it and reinstalling it, clean installed the drivers, tried minimum settings, limiting frame rate, max settings with unlimited frame rate. Literally nothing works, the game just crashes when it wants, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes an hour.

The only thing i can say for sure is it's graphics related, event viewer gives the old generic error of "display adapter stopped working and successfully recovered."
Last edited by MrLeFudge on Jun 26, 2020, 6:41:56 PM
Same issue over here.

Windows 10 event log (german) says this for the latest crash this morning:
"

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: PathOfExile_x64.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5ef5ad42
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 10.0.18362.815, Zeitstempel: 0xb89efff3
Ausnahmecode: 0xe0000001
Fehleroffset: 0x000000000003a799
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x2d54
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d64d0ffc15cf72
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Berichtskennung: 43bb1a93-e7db-449c-8004-6b155c8bebca
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

PC Spec: 9900K, 1080 Ti, 32GB dram

It happened with the former Nvidia driver 446.14 and also with the latest driver 451.48.

It happens no matter if I use DX11 or Vulkan.

It seems to happen randomly. Situations when it happened so far:
- Loading character from login screen
- Scrolling the crafting options after harvesting in my "Harvest garden"
- Portal to other region
- usual mob encounters (leveling, mapping)

EDiT:
In the system event log this message appeared at the same time as the message above:
"
Der Anzeigetreiber "nvlddmkm" reagiert nicht mehr und wurde wiederhergestellt.

Seems to be related to the Nvidia driver. But maybe this second message is only a follow up issue.
Last edited by smells_funny on Jun 28, 2020, 3:23:46 AM
After today's update the game closes continuously.

Nombre de la aplicación con errores: PathOfExile_x64.exe, versión: 0.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x5ef5ad42
Nombre del módulo con errores: KERNELBASE.dll, versión: 10.0.18362.815, marca de tiempo: 0xb89efff3
Código de excepción: 0xe0000001
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x000000000003a799
Identificador del proceso con errores: 0x1ad8
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01d64d358a946d52
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: D:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile_x64.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Identificador del informe: a7805fff-6bb7-4851-9a74-aa60fd2bd023
Nombre completo del paquete con errores:
Identificador de aplicación relativa del paquete con errores:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info