How the Harvest Launch Went

Invisible effects, monsters' parts, chests and doors...
Last time I complained about the launch.

This time you guys deserve a compliment! Went really well and smooth for me, good job!
i don't like harvest...
i sell the Seeds for Wisdoms.
waiting for poe2
Well done GGG! This was a fantastic launch and the league mechanic is for me on that perfect balancing point between complex and simple. I just hope everyone else feels the same and enjoys this league!
"
Lots and lots of ping and texture render issues.

And league itself is WORSE THAN Bestiary/Talisman. SadPepeFace

Yeah, you look like you played those leagues...
As a player who did, I can tell you this is much much better and if you give this league just a little thought (just a bit!) then it is quite rewarding and fun.

Guess some people just want zoomzoom braindead loot pinatas...
I thought the issue with textures and invisible enemies was vulkan, so I switched back to directx.

The issues remain.

In a game where the primary pursuit is killing things, it's more than a minor issue when said things are invisible.

As far as the league mechanic goes, I'm engaging with it but I can't see much staying power for someone who only wants to dabble in poe crafting. Let's be honest, poe crafting only feels good if you're a problem gambler.
"
Lots and lots of ping and texture render issues.

And league itself is WORSE THAN Bestiary/Talisman. SadPepeFace

I thought the league was going to be kinda crappy. But its pretty good. Its satisfying when your garden is working well after putting some thought in it. there are a few things that i can do to make it easier but haven't had te time for it yet :)
I love the Harvest league! Thank you for some really wonderful work GGG!

If I could ask for one thing though, it would be to make harvests that are ready more visible so we don't have to go around the grove looking for the one fully grown harvest. A simple exclamation mark would do (visible on mini map as well, please).
Game perfomance is a bug, worst league up to date
Initially I was hyped for the slams, 2handed and warcry revamps... Been wanting a rework on these, even Warcries I was thinking last league that I look like I am whispering a fart cloud to my enemies :P

Was looking forward to the Harverst mechanic itself as well, but did not like the theme one bit.

League launches. Small hiccups here, but mostly a very smooth launch. And boy did it deliver more than I expected.

Slam and Warcry rework? I am loving it! Lo.ving.IT!

The Harvest mechanic? Loving it also.

And to my surprise? I am actually enjoying the theme too. WOW... I, don't know, I actually like it!

Well done GGG. I thought I was done being surprised with you guys, but you continue even in the small little details. Well done!

Off to Shatter-Tank some yo! Keep up the great work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info