How the Harvest Launch Went

As for the disconnects. There are issues, but it also comes down to your own connections and rigs which multiply the issues. Was at my brothers place on the weekend, so different provider. His rig disconnected around 3 times total in around 14+hrs of gametime.

I was on an older rig of theirs. I must of disconnected around 10+ times.

At my place (and rig) Friday and today, I haven't disconnected a single time (yet!).

I think the issue is a combination of things, and possibly starts at their end (or game patch) and gets multiplied by our end (rig and connection). The better our end is I noticed the less issues it has.

Not an excuse, but its nowhere near as bad as other leagues as some have it. Delirium would outright stutter like crazy no matter how good the rig and connection was. Harvest on the other hand has had a lot better results overall as a launch.

People should really take a chill pill I think.

Anyhoot, enjoy the waterworks :)
I'm off to enjoy my off time with some "broken" PoE.
Sorry, not zero times. 1 disconnect. But that was a power outage in my area around 30mins ago that lasted 10mins. So, hardly anything to do with the league xD
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
xX999Xx wrote:
"
We are extremely happy with the reception to Harvest's mechanic and crafting system! It's absolutely wonderful to see the community enjoying and engaging with something that was the result of so much hard work.

LMAO, they sure smoke good stuff in New Zealand...
Reception is BAD and gets worse every hour!

Clunky unrewarding mechanic is nothing fun at all.

Doubtful, I have seen mostly good responses on the mechanic. Your "group of reference" is not the whole. A simple mistake, which many of you continue to display time and time again, acting like the "gatekeepers" of all the feedback out there. Don't flatter yourself.

maybe you should check out Reddit where 10 times the ammount of People post compared to this tiny forum...

Btw, you are already a celebrity, thanks to Mathil scrolling over your posts hinthint lmao...

"
People should really take a chill pill I think.

This comes from your mouth after your Patchnotes comment history. ;)
Last edited by xX999Xx on Jun 22, 2020, 9:38:46 AM
the league is super boring. gardening mechanics are idiotic
Damn god, look at this (excuse me the caps for a moment) PANDEMONIUM SET JUST LOOK AT THIS
RIP wallet
Honor is in the challenge. Pride, in the victory.
launch went terribly, post-launch is worse, you also just lost a paying customer.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 22, 2020, 10:22:19 AM
Took me a while to understand the t2+ seeds, but wasn't my focus anyway. I used quite a lot on my leveling, and I believe that was a smart way to encourage attack based starters.

I read some 'no rewarding league' and such, but we still short of 72h of league and I don't think that those unsatisfied people got the juicy rewards in other leagues in this timespam. The god-tier crafts will be sooner, but not at day 2.

On the other hand, my graphic card doesn't enjoy the changes made. I tryed vulcan and had to run back to directX, nothing was rendering properly. I know that you are mid road (and this is hell), but yeah, now is worse than last league.

To sum up, happy with the new league, some graphic issues, will interact with t2 seeds after work (was the last thing I did before go to sleep).
How i found the league(still not at maps)

layout of garden was horrible:no need to change it it's there for flavour and so we cant be to efficient in our garden i understand.

feel like im playing standard for a few zones then it feel like im playing a league.

the crafting feel clunky.So much text to read every craft please highlight word so i can vaguely see if there is something i want instead of making me read walls of text.

The seed is so much clutter i only plant every few zones since its takes a while every time the result im clutter with seeds in my inventory the league mechanic is literally punishing me for looting in a loot game. i can't imagine how much seed ill have when i reach maps and i need to loot a map if i don't want to garden each map. i dont want to dump it in a dump tab then look for seed when i want to plant.
please just sent t1 seeds to the storage. the t2-4 ones can still go to your inventory so it feels rarer or more important.

EDIT added:if you take a while to kill the monster(your character isn't good enough to insta kill small mobs) they can run away making you search for them some is hard to see when they look similar to the garden floor. only had this problem on the light blue plants
Last edited by b4timert on Jun 22, 2020, 12:06:04 PM
I was in queue, and my buddy said "Aww, I'm around 53k" when I was around 22k, and I replied "Don't worry, I'll be kicked multiple times before I get to get started for real, I'll be joining you back at 50k shortly."

But I didn't. I got 1 crash in the Ledge, and that was the extent of my Launch woes. Which, compared to previous leagues, was incredible. EG Magnum and I both commented on how smooth this launch was compared to past launches.

Great job thusfar!
Writer of The Other Grey Meat, a 315 page webcomic.
Technically the devs deserve a pat on the back - well done. I've had a couple of disconnects and texture issues which (in my opinion) are justifiable considering the usage of a new api in Vulkan.

The problem I have here is there is already an entire game for this mechanic. Pretty well done, not one I bought. I'm a dark, gothic, gritty fantasy rpg fan.
Played through the point where I need to maintain the distributor for grain growth, and that was it. I simply can't get interested in farming.

More or less had the same issue with the Atlas stone mechanics... adding more busy work does not make it more fun. Adding busy work with no relation to sword and sorcery as an archetype is just skippable.

Path of Irrigation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info