Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

WTF!!! :(((((((
Where incubator tabs?

Btw all these new 3 tabs are shit.
1. OILS you can upgade all finally into golden oil.
2.Metamorph if you have all of 5 part you go to the area and do the lab. And catalystsplaced into currency and essence tab.
3.Delerium orbs and splinters, simulacrum, if get i instantly use them.

GGG its a shame.... 😢
Each new league will require a new stash tab to not flood my stash tabs that i already spent like 40 $ in free to play game ?
No, this isn't right. Wtf GGG :(
Sorry but I won't buy anymore special stashes... it's more a burden than an improvement!!
When I go back from loot, i have to manually :
-select the special stash
-ctrl-click manually each item that go into the special stash!
Instead of an ergonomic improvement, it's one more tab to manage...
WHY in the hell isn't there a shortcut key that send ALL items in the stash in their specific special stash ??? Supporting the game is a punishment.
I feel i'm a sorting robot... when i want to feel i play a game.
It doesnt help with micromanagement and neverending clicking in any way.

On contrary, all that clicking is waste of time ane is frustrating.
Last edited by Rexeos on Jun 24, 2020, 2:18:45 AM
I was defending things like this previously.
I even bought a Delve tab which I barely use since I don't delve much and I only have fossils coming from other sources.

But these three are absolutely beyond any reason to exist.
Even potential Affinity thing (if it ever comes out) does not make up for it.

Cmon GGG, you can do better than this. Refund anyone who bought these and add the functionality to existing tabs.

...aaaand here it is, the long awaited money grab :(
I used to jump on these tabs instantly but the quality is just so low on the new ones that they are basically useless.

I don't think anyone at GGGcent is strong enough to close these floodgates, but
pleeeease stop the specialized tabs madness!!!

Tab functionality is much more needed imo, e.g. merge tabs, move all selected to tab etc.
Last edited by daFalk on Jun 24, 2020, 2:35:39 AM
I figure I've only put $75 to $100 into the game so far and I never regretted it till now. But, I think this is the point I stop putting money into the game.

I've seen a lot of free to play games do the create a problem, pay for the solution track and I'm not riding that train.

Thanks but no thanks.

P.S. If they can make currency stack to 5000 on a special tab, they could make these items/currencies stack to 5000 on any tab including the free starter ones.

That is why this is a created problem.
Last edited by Razlak on Jun 24, 2020, 4:22:14 AM
If you would made all those 3 stash tabs within one for like 100points i would actually buy it. But this is too much stash tabs for me(with those i already have). Maybe you will need to do stash tab for stash tabs(its funny but actually is it?)
Unpopular opinion: I absolutely love Harvest league...
Also I absolutely hate this... this tabs shouldve either been implemented on currency/fragment tabs or bundled in 1 tab with much MUCH cheaper price.I will not be buying this as it is now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info