Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

This is just disgusting corporate greed. I will not be buying these tabs out of principle. I'm disappointed in you guys.
Last edited by NecromancerX on Jun 24, 2020, 2:31:55 AM
"
televore wrote:
Sorry but I won't buy anymore special stashes... it's more a burden than an improvement!!
When I go back from loot, i have to manually :
-select the special stash
-ctrl-click manually each item that go into the special stash!
Instead of an ergonomic improvement, it's one more tab to manage...
WHY in the hell isn't there a shortcut key that send ALL items in the stash in their specific special stash ??? Supporting the game is a punishment.
I feel i'm a sorting robot... when i want to feel i play a game.

Do this an and a second or third row of tabs over the other.
Well thats just great, more fucking stash tabs to fix a problem you created.

Also you promised no league tabs, and yet here we are.

Also you forgot:
- Delirium orbs
- Simulacrum (map)
- Vials (from Incursion)
- Blessing from Breach
- All enriched breach stones.
- Blight maps and elder maps do fit the map tab, but are not searchable.
- Divination card tab does not accept stacked deck

But I guess you can always relase some more tabs for that, going back on even more promisses.

From the bottom of my heart: Fuck you, all of you, you are filthy disgusting liars.
Still sane exile?
currency orbs like conqueror exalts and awakener orbs which i have never gotten to drop in about 150 kills of these bosses got their own currency slots, but the bloat you add every league gets paid tabs? no, thanks.

can't you just add one (quad) tab without fancy backgrounds where each slot holds 5000 units?

(before someone tells me, yes, my loot filter - neversink - shows them. they just don't drop for me. i've seen drops for others in party.)
"
Skizo wrote:
From the bottom of my heart: Fuck you, all of you, you are filthy disgusting liars.

A bit extreme but I get the anger, players saw this problem a mile away and GGGcent just chose to ignore it and double down.
It's truly sad to see what once what a good idea being greedily watered down and played out like this.
Last edited by daFalk on Jun 24, 2020, 2:40:38 AM
where are we in 5 years? 50 currency/league tabs? clicking ech of them, ctrl+click item in it, go to the next one and ctrl+click item in...

the currency tab is a problem, an old problem that needs to be fixed, overhauled with dynamic sizing, with a more 2020 feeling. even everquest1, released 1999, have a better invetory management. i would, if i could, trade all my tabs i have for only quad tabs.

i gave up sorting and organizing my tabs in PoE, nothing beats a quad tab

Quad Tabs are the new currency tabs!

P.S. why not put the standard currency tab on a quad tab base?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Last edited by vonMoselberg on Jun 24, 2020, 2:49:01 AM
"
Rexeos wrote:
It doesnt help with micromanagement and neverending clicking in any way.

On contrary, all that clicking is waste of time ane is frustrating.

Yep.

By releasing dozens of separate stash tabs with little to no frunctionality (like these ones) instead of combined ones (like currency tab), this approach ends up players scorolling+ clicking more through stash tabs and wasting time.

Maybe it will get reworked in that regard that you can integrate them into existing ones or fuse all 3 into a bigger one.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jun 24, 2020, 2:43:37 AM
Just so you know, I don't buy the Tabs because this league is so fun :o
I buy it because I am addicted to your product and you exploit my weakness with juicy goodies I definitly want while I am angry at your League ;_;
Also it adds to my frustration in this game, even more Menueing.

Nontheless, the price is fair for the tabs, I can't complain to be honest.
Last edited by pink_prinny on Jun 24, 2020, 2:44:41 AM
"
dachoppa wrote:
currency orbs like conqueror exalts and awakener orbs which i have never gotten to drop in about 150 kills of these bosses got their own currency slots, but the bloat you add every league gets paid tabs? no, thanks.

can't you just add one (quad) tab without fancy backgrounds where each slot holds 5000 units?

I Agree. Tab for currency generaly is good idea.
Last edited by Vocasek9 on Jun 24, 2020, 2:51:18 AM
WoW so much hate in this topic.

I like the new tabs. Bought them directly when i saw the announcement.
$10 for those 3. Not a big deal.

I love to see all the comments. Especially the ones from anybody spending hundred of dollars on packs and complaining about just 100 points. Awsome.

Hopefully those will be expanded with the missing currency floating around.

Wonder wat will happen if 2.0 comes out.
If i have to buy those tabs again i will pass on 2.0

And remember free game, freedom of choice. You dont have to buy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info