Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

POE is slowly turning in to a subscription based game :/

they could at least have combined the three....
Deleted
Last edited by KicsiSVK on Jan 26, 2021, 11:09:06 AM
I always wondered why tf they dont wanna add these on currency tab. or for blight maps why we cant searh for them in map tab. now i understand why lol you should stop doin this at some point ggg. this is not cool.
True as usual, the items to do somethings is really endless..
More and more those small fragments added into the game and we need to buy and buy for extra storage.
"
With so many "specialized" Stash-Tabs , could we get the option to throw stuff from the inventory in the appropriate one automatically ?

What people usually do to avoid that annoyance is to use a Quad-Stash tab to flush your inventory out.

Would appreciate it much more if the singular items would actually be put in a stash tab that makes sense, as clicking through them one by one to place your items is just not fun.

It's mind-boggling to me that this is still not a feature and we have to go through 15 tabs manually every few mins. And they want us to buy more tabs to sort through. Yea right. On the other hand, QoL is not on GGG's dictionary.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The cycle of stash tabs needs to stop. I have them all and it takes a while just to cycle back and forth through the tabs it's starting to get to the point that a quad tab and search feature might be a better use of currency. All the same I support the game and will buy them.
This is becoming outrageous. It seems parent Chinese company is dictating things nowadays.
three single tabs, are you kiddin?
this should be a good thing, finally space for your endless leagueitems. and you made it crap.
its just absurd that we had to wait so long for this space which is simply needed and now you took a "solution" that everyone piss of?
wow.

would be funny if it wasnt so sad
Prophecy never.
sigfault

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info