Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

GGG, thanks but no thanks, and now I explain you why.

You said in the past that one currency stash tab would be enough, but apparently is not and now we need to spend MORE REAL MONEY for more currency stash.

Many players like my self aren't happy at all and you can do something about it,

Players that already bought the currency stash tab can have for free one of the new, or just make a bundle and sell all the new at the price of one, like that you will make players happy and BELIEVE ME, you will sell more.
You know you really messed something up when the announcement of the new tabs has longer comments than your actual League announcement, & you made me enough to care to log-in & comment.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
It's too much. Tabs have reached critical mass where you can actually fit all you need when just mapping (not trade tabs) on the visible part of topbar.

You're overblowing it.

Personaly I'll consider buying those only when you implement tab affinities.
Still won't like it. It's a volitile situation leading to p2w scenario where you implement bad design just to sell some sort of convenience to overcome a problem you keep bloating. How is that different from a game that ramps up the difficulty after you're hooked, just so you buy power? You can do your little intellectual dance and justify it all you want, but we all know how powerful having a bunch of premium tabs really is.

We've been telling you to stop with the splinterfragment spam for quite some time now. Please try to fix it instead of capitalizing on it.
Last edited by Razis on Jun 24, 2020, 7:54:34 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
It doesnt help with micromanagement and neverending clicking in any way.

On contrary, all that clicking is waste of time ane is frustrating.

Yep.

By releasing dozens of separate stash tabs with little to no frunctionality (like these ones) instead of combined ones (like currency tab), this approach ends up players scorolling+ clicking more through stash tabs and wasting time.

Maybe it will get reworked in that regard that you can integrate them into existing ones or fuse all 3 into a bigger one.

Looks like they are reworking them so you have less of a clutter when searching through the list.

Main QoL features:
Folders = Group similar tabs together into one tab
Reworked old tabs = will contain additional currency

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/heucvi/the_future_of_stash_tabs/
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Completely no sense right now.
I have to agree with most of the posts on this one. This is getting to be a bit much.
GGG if you look at the posts and check all the supporter icons by peoples names, this criticism is coming from people more than willing to spend money on this game.
I've read somewhere that there is a plan to be able to create folders to place stash tabs into. So now I'll have different tabs for my tabs.
Please rethink this and maybe edit our other premium currency tabs to hold more and different currency.
It seems like every season now introduces some new crafting items that will be better stored with tabs. Soon we will need a completely different in game stash just for our currency tabs. Damn didn't mean to give ideas there.
What about a real tab : gem tab !
This is really sad, I have supported this game for over 6 years now. Its one of two, out of hundreds of f2p games with micro-transcations I spent money on.

This is because I've always had a deep hatred for p2w games and games that try to sucker you into buying things that should be given for free for a better experience. I never saw GGG do that in the past but things are certainly changing, now i'm getting the same kind of feeling from GGG that I did all those games I played when I was younger.

$100 on supporter packs, points... and praising the game whenever I can to everyone who doesn't know of it. But now its conspiring to betray me with terrible design philosophies.

In the end all of those games never changed, only got worse and shutdown. They catered to whales and players who could spend big money, and all these people supporting them didn't realize they were dooming their own game,getting rid of 1,000s to 10,000s of potential players.

Everything I predicated for the past hundreds of games I loved but knew would end due to them prioritizing cash over a fun enjoyable good game for all... happened.

This is the worst case scenario, plus PoE is too big now and there aren't many good ARPG alternatives but 5 years down the line I can see it still heavily declining in player numbers if it continues this path & alternatives get made.
Nice work, can we have a bottom to move items to the respective stashes please?
pure greed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info