Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Im going to have to echo the concerns of some players here... Its getting a bit shady GGG.

New content, new currencies and items, new stash tabs, profit. We get it. It was ok a few years ago, but now you feel this need to constantly create a need for new stash tabs so that we spend more money.

GGG has always been hailed as having the perfect monetary model out of any game. I agree(or agreed). But its becoming a bit clearer now that your model has been changing ever so slightly to strongly encourage players to buy stash tabs and QoL items directly related to the content you release into your game.

Ive spent a lot on POE. More than most games. Im getting sick of spending money on stash tabs.

I really hope POE2 loot is severely looked at. There are so many problems with it outside of the scope of this discussion (ex. Too much loot REQUIRING a filter, very little boss farmable loot..very little!, etc).

*sigh*...
Don't know why people are upset, I've been waiting for these to be added so I can sort my stash better.

Not like I have to pay much for em anyway, what with the bundle sale. Maybe GGG should have a subscription if people want "free" stuff per month.
"
Corphen wrote:
Don't know why people are upset, I've been waiting for these to be added so I can sort my stash better.

Not like I have to pay much for em anyway, what with the bundle sale. Maybe GGG should have a subscription if people want "free" stuff per month.

The backlash to this has nothing to do with "free".

Side Note
You know the game is marketed as free right? GGG explicitly has set it up so that people can expect to download, install, and play the full game with proper engagement while spending exactly $0 on it.

Many of us paid for the convenience of stacking and sorting items. We did so under the expectation that future items similar in nature to the existing things would also be included in the items we paid for. Turns out, we were wrong in this expectation - which was based on statements by GGG - and we're not happy about it.

Price point is not the issue, that's a straw man. Existence is the issue. What this means for future decisions by GGG is the issue.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I cant blame them for trying to earn money and keep the doors open.I dont buy MTX usually as I would drop out too early from map/atlas grind. I buy stashes as its a way of supporting GGG with something I can use every league.

That being said would love to be able to fill the new stash tabs just in normal leveling and white maps. As it stands I barely get any of those items. Might as well almost not exist.

One of the poorest aspects of POE is fun previous league mechanics are so rare.

Why cant they say when a new league starts:
* Day one - Sulphite is overwhelming the game
* Day two - prophecies are abundant
* Day three - The temple calls
* Day four - Beware the legion
* Day five - A blight has infected the land
etc....

So imagine each day over a 3 month league it rotates like the above and the appearance of the specific league content is like 30-40%. This would be awesome and heap of fun and encourage people to log in every day, create new characters etc..

... and it might make those extra stash tabs way worthwhile. If they reward us with the content Im sure more people would be happy to pay for storage space to streamline their inventory management.
Please create a stash tab for all my gems and jewels!
Echoing what others are saying.
- This seems like a cash grab
- They are not convenient or user friendly. If there's going to be a separate tab for everything, improve QoL with the currency/frag/map/whatever automagically placed in right tab/slot
- Agree that in-game currency ought to be able to buy regular version of these tabs (league challenge reward), and points can upgrade them to premium
- Release these on day 1 of a league while people are pumped and getting the drops
I hate sorting items in this game... so i sort only currency and maps. The rest goes into dump tabs that are transfered into standard at the end of the league. Can you make this game 90% gameplay? Rather than 70% gameplay, 30% item sorting, like it is now? I want to play, not bother with useless junk..... maybe it is just my bad... maybe should i choose ULTRA MEGA STRICT filter and have finaly fun. I would miss a lot of money, but it would be enjoyable. Could you reward people for playing rather than item sorting? Diablo 3 had gold, which was easy to collect and manage. We have.. divination cards, maps, currenc, splinters, oils, essences... and whole bunch of other stuff that each have own tab. And i dont even talk about vendor recipies and rare items...
More than 400 maps 4 delirium encounter i dun think we need delirium stash tab xD
was about time about that nice update of stash tabs.. but, but, ...Chris! what about europe servers stability still we are behind why? are we that bad supporters? always same connection issues still with chinesse support or much money you guys get still we are leaved behind we are playing like slaves here like was in the 70's when 1 file of 1,44 transfer over the lan was about to take like 22 mins..?

yeah and like other post what about to pulish the drops from farming abit and dont need to use FilterOfUselessLoot .."ALooooT"

P.D. This league i've got to level 80 in 3 days of playing and dont even got ONE Regal drop dont even speak about exalt or mirror that i think is not even possible that are like chinesse story's

NICE MEME

🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jun 24, 2020, 10:16:17 AM
More than 400 maps 4 delirium encounter i dun think we need delirium stash tab xD
Selling space in digital sounds good!! There will be 20 diffrent type of currency stash tab in the future! No wonder my hand in pain after playing poe =.=
Last edited by imcominghehee on Jun 24, 2020, 9:53:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info