Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81yE65ZQ3kQ

Everyone needs to see this.
"
This is business. This game generates income by making mtx. These tabs are still mtx... deal with it. It is what it is, this is not buy to play game.
In fact, as of now it's already more expensive. And yes, people are dealing with it, for example, by displaying their rejection.
"Tencent will never have any influence over the international version of the game."

L O L
how many stash tabs do we need? game of inventory management now.

need a "dump all items into mtx stash tabs" button on our stash interface.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
I don't see why there is all this outrage. They're the same price as a Premium Tab, have the same functionality of a Premium Tab but you can stack and store a lot more stuff in them.

We just need the auto-sort feature implemented asap as scrolling through and sorting out items into 9 different tabs after each map is getting tedious.

two reasons:

1) people expected currency/fragment/etc tabs to be future proof. for some time, ggg added new items to these tabs. harbinger currencies and conqueror exalts, scarabs (even though they are not fragments, idk), etc.

2) chris said (at exilecon) that they will not make a currency tab #2, but instead will integrate currencies (and similar items) into their respective tabs.

and the tabs are super empty or not necessary like metamorph organ storage. it comes off as a cash grab by creating a problem with item/currency bloat and then selling a solution for it that isn't even good. it also makes loot sorting even more tedious by having to go into more tabs.
Last edited by dachoppa on Jun 24, 2020, 11:13:51 AM
Stash of Exile
Feel really bad in the direction this game is going. I feel the new loot/fragments explosions and new tabs will only deter your long fans. Please dont go this route GGG
Without an "auto-sort-to-stash" button thats a NO from me dawg. I'm perfectly able to get ripped off elsewhere.
Relax people. The current fragment and currency stashes are reaching the point of ridicule.

Don't want it, don't buy it. For the love of god, stop acting so childish over something so silly.

I personally only buy stash tabs and things like that, unlike the half of you parading in here with 100 supporter nameplates/icons. This is how I support them. It is optional. And those that don't feel it is useful, simply don't buy it. Like divination cards, I don't hold on to those, so I didn't buy a divination tab. I didn't run around to whine over the existence of one.

Geez. Youd think the half of you would have realised by now its a f2p game, its not mandatory, and that you are literally complaining over first world nuisances, its not even big enough to be a 1st world problem to begin with. Relax.
and ps, how have you been playing all this time without these tabs?

has it been possible?

it has?

then clearly these are not as crucial to the gameplay.

I mean, I support them with buying stash tabs but even I find little reason to buy them since I can manage all my stuff already. So its even more silly to complain about something that is completely a luxury after a point. Kind of like your character portrait borders..... its a luxury. You don't need it.

Move on now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info