Announcing the Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Stash Tabs

Pay for less space, to upgrade items within the stash without having to walk to a vendor WHICH SHOULD BE A GIVEN BY DEFAULT QOL FEATURE.....

Hyeeah.... no thanks.
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
"
Was kind of hoping this system would have been implemented in a way that didn't require more buying of stash tabs. I'm still going to get them, but I worry about the future of implementing new currencies and having to buy them in order to organize my stuff.

They gotta make money somehow. ;)

Can't knock their hustle though.
Isn't little bit late with those stash tabs ?:D
oh for fucks sake
Not spending a single cent on tabs until my premium tabs can either be upgraded to quad at a reasonable price OR combine 4 of them into a quad. I'm not scrolling through any more tabs or dealing with the clutter. Also quit releasing tabs we needed a year ago? We spend TOO MUCH TIME just putting things into their proper spots in our stash.

On that note, I'm out for this league. You dropping these tabs did nothing but remind everyone how much of a pain stash organization is and how little you're concerned about QoL features. I mean the syntax is still the worst I've seen in almost any search feature in any game.. Is this really hard? Gem:Quality:15+? Armor:Lightning:Reduction? Why do we STILL not have a dump button in our inventory?! For people who have items they keep on hand just let us lock them from getting dumped. Oh and for the thousandth time. We're tired of picking up splinters, scraps, bits, seeds etc etc. My inventory is CONSTANTLY overloaded with junk I need hundreds of to make any use of. Harvest may have pulled in a high peak but it'll die overnight and the returns won't meet the input that's for sure.
fix harvest instead of trying to cash even more.

this game is turning into a big joke.
"
Elemenz wrote:
Pay for less space, to upgrade items within the stash without having to walk to a vendor WHICH SHOULD BE A GIVEN BY DEFAULT QOL FEATURE.....

Hyeeah.... no thanks.

I can fit more in the tab with fewer slots because I can stack items up to 5000 instead of just 10. Big thinking.

"
trapnaRrr wrote:
fix harvest instead of trying to cash even more.

this game is turning into a big joke.

Care to elaborate how it is a "big joke"? All I see is best-in-class free ARPG content with deep mechanics and an enormous amount of variety. Sure the popcorn and soda isn't free, but at least they don't charge you to see the movie too. For 10k hours of content I'm more than happy to shell out less than I'd spend on a BigMac meal and 20pc tendies.

"
deserttfoxx wrote:
Believe me when i tell you, nobody wants to hear a white knight whale tell them to stop complaining.

You tell him! GGG should pay US to play the game. We're practically QA at this point. Where do I go to fill out my I-9 and receive my W-2??

"
BkBlindside wrote:
Also quit releasing tabs we needed a year ago? We spend TOO MUCH TIME just putting things into their proper spots in our stash.

Ahh yes, instead of ever fixing the problem they should just not fix anything. Also they should pay you for the time you spend playing the game! After all you're paying then in hours played, and time is more valuable than money!! This is just a hobby for them, they can go get real jobs at a real company if they want to get paid!
May all your rings be unique
Last edited by Orcasauce on Jun 24, 2020, 1:20:34 PM
completely ridiculous... You make people buy a currency stash tab which can handle what? 50% of the actual currency? And now you bring new currency that requires new stash tabs instead of putting them in the one and only currency tab... Of course one stash tab page is not enough for everything anymore but you could add multiple pages in one tab to switch between them or whatever.But not more tabs -_- I think greed is slowly increasing, which is disappointing to see since I spend 100$+ every league to support you
Ign: Svrexx
"
deserttfoxx wrote:
"
crushburn wrote:
Why are you all complaining?

You basically can play the game for free with no pay to win

You do not need to buy the tabs if you do not like them.

It is not like someone is forcing you to buy them.

They are only 8,80€ together so just buy 1 less pack of cigarettes or 5 less beer at the weekend and you can buy them if you want.

I myself like the new tabs because I like to have things separted and ordered nicely.

All the people that think they should get everything for free all the time....

Believe me when i tell you, nobody wants to hear a white knight whale tell them to stop complaining.

Sorry didn't know that stating facts was white knighting.
And why the personal insult? Are you unable to form a sentence without bad language?
"
Kiunai wrote:
completely ridiculous... You make people buy a currency stash tab which can handle what? 50% of the actual currency? And now you bring new currency that requires new stash tabs instead of putting them in the one and only currency tab... Of course one stash tab page is not enough for everything anymore but you could add multiple pages in one tab to switch between them or whatever.But not more tabs -_- I think greed is slowly increasing, which is disappointing to see since I spend 100$+ every league to support you

Weird flex, but you should consider that maintaining a single tab that does everything for ever and ever in all future updates costs developer time, which is not a free resource. Either there are no tabs for anyone, and the currency tab just remains as it did when it originally existed, or sometimes we pay for separate tabs that make logically organizing stuff on screen more meaningful.
May all your rings be unique

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info