The Future of Stash Tabs

Looks like a stah tabs tree...
You already knew and fully understood there are issues with these tabs cluttering, instead of implementing fix, you continue to test your customer’s patience and tolerance.

Congratulations, you have gotten exactly what you wanted, and you now know how much we are disgusted by your decisions.

Continue to “sell well” your products, good luck with that mentality.
The drops for old leagues are not common enough for me to require new tab, but the "Tab Affinities" and automaticky loot distribution into specific tabs is something I wish for for a long time.

Even if I run out of points till that day, I guess I will get a new supporter pack if it is going to be paid function. It would be worth it as currently the biggest time loss is actual loot sorting. It takes more time than setting up the garden.

Seems strange the uproar of people feeling obligatory to buy the new tabs. I have 0 delirium orbs, about 4 types of Oils, 3 fossils and 2 organs, after 4 days of playing. So I don't see the need of that.

On the other hand, Fragments are pain to manage, breach and legion + atziri's. It motivated me to spend my points for that one.

And I almost consider myself to be a whale, being 5 tshirts and 1 hoodie invested into the game.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
PLEASE let us upgrade regular tabs to quad. And regular premium to quad premium.

I don't want more tabs, I want the tabs I have to be bigger. Tabs I bough back when act 3 was the end of the game, before premium tabs and quad tabs existed.

We can upgrade regular to premium, so why not be able to upgrade to quad?

I am still hoping GGG will find some loophole in their systems to be able to do that. i kinda understand the limitations of automated removal and adding tabs when it comes to cross league / remove only tabs.
It is likely some rigid design which might break more things than to bring revenue.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
player416 wrote:
too many tabs....

Yeah this is getting absurd. I already spend WAY too much time shifting through the stash tabs to click/misclick all my loot into the stash after every single map.

It's gotten to the point where I literally don't pick anything up less valuable than a 6s item.

It's kind of lame.

They need a "dump all inventory items into stash tabs" button the stash. I mean honestly, it has gotten to that point. With SO MANY of the league contents added into the core game, there's so many individual/miscellaneous/odd items that you'll find through your average map playthrough. So I picked up 1 Essence, 1 map, 1 Timeless splinter, currency, a unique I want to save, maybe I wanted to save that Topaz Flask... now I have to flip through like 7 tabs just to dump the stuff.

Outside of the end game being kind of weak, this absurd inventory management is the biggest reason why I stop playing once I hit maps. It doesn't feel good.
I was going to buy a support kit, but I see where the game is going (league, league, league ... more leagues) and the monetization of the problems that they themselves create for us.
Please release both tab affiliates and folders as soon as possible, those are huge QOL updates that would be excellent to have, I feel like the new tabs in that environment would be great and maybe should have shared the intentions before releasing the tabs. Thank you guys for all of your hard work on this excellent game!!!
One More Day...
really?
I'm not buying any of these tabs, y'all can miss me with this shit. You will won't implement a proper trading system, or even some sort of npc vendor that would allow us to offlone trade so we can clear clutter faster, uyet every league you release an abundance of trash that doesn't stack. Then next league you sell a tab for it, because even though it won't drop as often, it will still drop enough to take what little space you have.

I barely get enough essences to require a tab, since essence crafting was released then forgotten.

Love legion, haven't done a Fucking timeless encounter since the league ended. Don't get enough fragment, and if I'm going to pay for it, why not pay for the item I'm farming rather than a chance to grind.

Metamorph, also one of my favorite league, way to rare for me to ever buy a tab for it.

Deleriim? Lmao just no.

Can't wait for my freaking seed stash so I can add Farmville into my daily routine.

This is the first thing that felt truly scummy, blighted maps getting their own tab rather than being added to map tabs, oils not being added to fragment tab, catalysts not being added to currency tab, meta morph body parts not getting a special chest in tane lab similar to the way seeds are done now.

Man I'm done with buying stash tabs al together. And after this league, I will no longer be buying supporter packs until they are truly earned.
"a master tab to control all other tabs."

ctrl+click to put items automatically in the good stash tab is really nice.
but why not allowing the same for every items ?
ok, I will have to identify and consider them one by one, but I rarely do it when I empty my inventory: generally I put all items in a quad tab and go back to maps (and I will identify and consider them later)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info