What To Expect This Year

GGG you have all of my respect. Congrats on the new league and I''l be also waiting patiently for the next one and for Path 2. Let the success train continue!
Glad I decided to skip this league, first one I haven't played
My reply of a Chris Wilson quote on a Spongebob meme was deleted for "offensive remarks" apparently bringing up history in a thread about the future is offensive.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Personally I just hope that PoE2 starts with 57 tabs for 570 types of currency, so I'm under no illusion to be able to play it without cashing out 200€+
"
SkyCore wrote:
You need to charge a minimum amount per league to weed out all these entitled crybabies.

No thnx. I do just fine supporting them when I can and want to.
But the crybabies are an issue indeed.
I say ignore them. But I would be a liar if I didn't admit I fall short of that more often than not.
Please don't get yourself down from the haters on the subreddit (softcore trade league meta slave plebs) about Harvest.

Harvest is a great crafting league.
nice, please do a Legacy League before POE2!!!!
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
You need to charge a minimum amount per league to weed out all these entitled crybabies.

I say ignore them. But I would be a liar if I didn't admit I fall short of that more often than not.

A mute function in the forums would be gold. There are a small number of vocal Muppets I would quite like to never see another post from :-)
Good job guys. Raising the bar with every passing moment. Surprisingly enjoying this league quite a bit.

Some minor bugs here and there, vanishing assets for example, etc, but overall it was an awesome launch.

Like the new challenges too. Didn't rather enjoy Metamorph and Delirium Challenges. These ones feel slightly scaled away from too heavy rng (that orb of chance one, and the vaal side areas, to name a few, were a total pain last league I simply quit)... So, its a nice direction.

The league mechanic is really fun too, but I wonder if it will have any changes when implemented for standard. I think some extra thought should be put into this one, since we need multiple occurrences of the encounter to even progress the gardens and to collect the seeds to even begin the process etc etc etc. Might want to look into that, many of us really still enjoy standard, and Im looking forward to how this applies to it when the league ends.

Might want to balance it out. For now, the options given feel rather powerful, but we get the encounter on every map. For standard, I fear if you go down an occurrence percentage path like previous leagues, that the rewards/mechanic of the league will be not worth it at all.

Keep up the great work, and can't wait to see what is up next.

You do realise you guys keep making "bigger leagues" right? xD
I wonder how big they can get :D ...... (thats what she said)

GG, and see you in the Groves...
"
Magn3th3ad wrote:
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:

A mute function in the forums would be gold. There are a small number of vocal Muppets I would quite like to never see another post from :-)

^This... so much this! Oh yes, just the thought of it brings tears to my eyes. We need it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info