What To Expect This Year

To be honest I would be fine with skipping the December update if that meant we get PoE 2.0 sooner.
Whaa thanks for the update as always!

You guys are all great and I hope you continue to stay safe, drink plenty of water, stretch - all that good stuff during this pandemic and beyond! :D
stop giving me excuses, just take my money, its all good, you're already giving us more content and information than any other company, good job
How about addressing people's concerns about this league first? Or are you just throwing the next 3 months under the bus? Must be nice having all that money and being able to do that...
What to expect this year? Hopefully a South African gateway.
Wow, a mac port!!! These past two years i've been playing PoE on my bootcamp windows, being able to play it on normal mac would be amazing.
4 expansions /year are absolutely NOT necessary and no one is eager to see them. Instead, please focus on PoE2 and deliver the beta for Christmas instead of another stupid league. And btw your leagues get stupider with each one, Harvest being the worst so far. Also stop saying "compete in the new league" because no one is competing - we play the new leagues because of possible new content, not to compete for some crappy challenge rewards..
Bex, are microtransections going from poe 1 to poe 2? or i will be losing everything i have if i want to play it?
"
rafaelgxs wrote:
Bex, are microtransections going from poe 1 to poe 2? or i will be losing everything i have if i want to play it?

Are you for real with all those tags; basically missing what was announced at ExileCon?

Yes you get to keep everything. All existing stuff will be available on new models as well.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Jun 25, 2020, 11:23:15 AM
Gotta say...I'm really bummed that the current schedule is sticking and this isn't an opportunity to "reset" league cadence. I've always hated the December launch, because most of GGG goes on holiday and isn't there to address urgent issues. I'm not saying they SHOULDN'T be going on holiday, they totally should! But like...

Why not use this opportunity to "reset" and have a league launch in January? Why not let December be the end of a league, where most of the issues have been resolved and folks are ending their league journey?

And given that I largely disliked Delirium (tons of loot! But holy hell hated the GOTTA GO SO BLOODY FAST nonsense) and have already bailed on Harvest (swinging way too hard in the SLOW THE FUCK DOWN direction with an added dash of the loot being fucking gutted in favor of a bunch of crafting stuff I largely have no interest in) I can't say the new "bigger" league excites me...I'd be cool with a few lower key leagues for a change, especially given the challenges of working during the pandemic and the work needed for POE 2.

Also, I'm a sucker and totally used some cash shop currency on the stash tabs and I totally regret it now. I get it, GGG needs to eat and monetizing convenience is a thing, but holy hell there's no reason to have individual stash tabs for each, it just continues to leave a cluttered UI/UX experience for players where we continue to increasingly spend more and more time managing our bloody stash. That's not exciting gameplay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info