What To Expect This Year

No one cares if you care or not. Your opinion is worthless.[/quote]

I dont care your opinion too =)[/quote]

nice to see that it is mostly, if not always, the "free loaders" that complain... open beta support, so you basically paid once (maybe every now and then a bit) and complain... after 6-7 years...

wow, just wow. try to find another game that provides (progressive) service after 7 years[/quote]

Warframe?
Wow?
warthunder?
league of legends?
Dota?
Planet side 2?
Team fortress?
Counter strike?
Heartstone?
Smite?
world of warships?
EVE online?
Neverwinter?

there is many lol, nothing against you, just the answer was not accurate
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

seems like you care enough to spend time commenting on it
POG NEW LEAGUE NEW SPLINTERS NEW CURRENCY TABS POGU MONEY MONEY MONEY. EX whale checking in, notice I didn't buy any supporter packs this league? Yea keep it up GGG.
Just cancel all the leagues and purely start working on PoE 2 so we can get the beta end of the year, or at leat Q1 of 2021
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

Lmao. How nice to see the mod cops didn’t remove your post. One time i was 2nd post on an announcement thread and I wrote “hello”, the mods removed it shortly after and their obnoxious abuse of power just didn’t sit well with me.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Jun 24, 2020, 8:47:44 PM
Better late than rushed.

I can't speak for other people. But I personally do not expect you guys to somehow maintain the same production through an event that put the whole planet on halt.

As long as the communication is clear, and us players aren't left in the dark. I don't expect a large amount of player being unreasonable and demand leagues to maintain schedule as if nothing happened.
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG
'

i dont care either. but i do hope poe 2 will be better than this pile of garb
fk archnemesis.
"
SuperDrop wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG
'

i dont care either. but i do hope poe 2 will be better than this pile of garb

Totally agree
Vulcan should also make a Linux client very possible which is probably even more awaited than the MacOS client.

Also great job with harvest, the targeted crafts make the game a lot more accessible for beginners.
"
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

Lmao. How nice to see the mod cops didn’t remove your post. One time i was 2nd post on an announcement thread and I wrote “hello”, the mods removed it shortly after and their obnoxious abuse of power just didn’t sit well with me.

Lmao xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info