Upcoming Changes to Cluster Jewels

I like this change, keep it up!
"
Xanoth wrote:
Great change and sorely needed. Great jewels will still be hard to roll, but at least we should be able to see viable jewels be accessible for less than 10 exalts of investment

"
having two notables will always be useful as you'll be pathing through them to get to the sockets.

I was confused at first by this, then realised that with jewel sockets being guaranteed, we're now more able to alt/aug into suffix notables

For those not aware; the first notable going anticlockwise from the start was always a suffix notable if I'm not mistaken.

So if you're after two specific prefixes, it's still going to be really costly to roll, but at least you're not going to be fighting two battles.

ok so now from 2000 mirrors you need 50 mirrors to craft good cluster jewel

so without changing actual weight of notables its be like 800 alt PER NOTABLE
if you want 2 desired notables you need 800 X 800 alts to roll

WOOOOOOW

yes its SLIGHTLY more accesible = SLIGHTLY less totally garbage

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hfnnjn/lets_check_what_i_need_to_roll_this_cluster_jewel/

took notables weight from this post
just remove cluster jewel socket tries AND multiply notables tries per every notable

ITS RETARDED
Last edited by BlackBlackRainbow on Jun 26, 2020, 5:22:54 AM
and i want to OPEN you eyes guys

desired notables are SAME HARD to roll (800 alt per roll)

nobody givig a f..k to jewel sockets cause rolling jewell sockets is dumb easy comparing to rolling 2 800 alts per roll notables

if you are saying that UTTERLY shitty notables are still better - heck NO

i better want cluster jewel with 2 good notables but without any jewel sockets than 2 jewel sokets and TRASH noone needed notables
Pogging
"
"
Xanoth wrote:
Great change and sorely needed. Great jewels will still be hard to roll, but at least we should be able to see viable jewels be accessible for less than 10 exalts of investment

"
having two notables will always be useful as you'll be pathing through them to get to the sockets.

I was confused at first by this, then realised that with jewel sockets being guaranteed, we're now more able to alt/aug into suffix notables

For those not aware; the first notable going anticlockwise from the start was always a suffix notable if I'm not mistaken.

So if you're after two specific prefixes, it's still going to be really costly to roll, but at least you're not going to be fighting two battles.

ok so now from 2000 mirrors you need 50 mirrors to craft good cluster jewel

so without changing actual weight of notables its be like 800 alt PER NOTABLE
if you want 2 desired notables you need 800 X 800 alts to roll

WOOOOOOW

yes its SLIGHTLY more accesible = SLIGHTLY less totally garbage

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hfnnjn/lets_check_what_i_need_to_roll_this_cluster_jewel/

took notables weight from this post
just remove cluster jewel socket tries AND multiply notables tries per every notable

ITS RETARDED

lets be honest: they dont want us all to be using clusters, it would make all their tree adjusts and basically the whole tree a useless piece of garbage whose only purpose is to get to cluster sockets so we can get the good notables we want.

clusters were too powerful by letting us have access to several cluster socket nodes and thus stack several of same notables. would have been better to have all notables not stack, that way the tree is more apealing as well as giving us access to some nice complementary stuff. this although not build defining mechanic would still allow for some nice stuff to surface, but not herald stacking like a champ!

after delirium league ended they should have made all the notables unstackable (and have same roll weight tbh since you can stack them anymore and thus allow better crafting) and be done with it. simple thing to do, and even allowed some buffs to several notables instead of the whole mess that were the nerfs and now the crap % of proper clusters.

after spending 2ex trying (TRYING!! not getting even) to get a medium cluster that would have taken me 50c last league to get i just gave up on clusters all together. and this new change dosnt alter the fact that a crapton of ex's are gonna be needed to get a single large cluster with proper notables. i make quite alot of currency and this is just stupid as i can clear the whole game just fine with much much much less investment, thus making clusters in the long run for every1 unapealing due to prices and being qol only and a waste of their work creating them, balancing and every patch they had to fix something on them. all because it was too hard to say: these notables cant stack!
"
Sukudo wrote:
Wait so you are telling me that every cluster jewel is going to have a jewel socket?
I made a support build in delirium that capitalized medium cluster jewels with no sockets because they eat away the %increase of auras.
Please tell me you guys are not forcing a jewel onto every single cluster jewel

This!! Please don't make every medium/large jewel have to have sockets moving forward!
A welcome change, but rolling jewels is not just harder because you made weighing super low for notables.

It's the lack of currency dropping in Harvest that makes even attempting to roll them impossible.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Nooo,

you just made the bases i invested in worthless.
Last edited by IceKingLP on Jun 26, 2020, 6:00:34 AM
The droprates also sucks in this league. Its almost as close to standard with the current currency droprates...alchemy is even harder to get as well.
Yess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info