3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
I think the thing most bothering me atm is map sustain. I'm in the worst streak I can remember, 6 map runs (with decent quant, rarity, etc) and not a single map drop in return.

I want to be challenged to get trough the atlas, but as every half an hour passes, I am dropping down a tier. If I grind, invest in maps, trade maps, etc, I should be able to progress and sustain, but this is not happening.

And yes I have done Zana missions, bought form her where possible, ran temple, and delve...

Map drops seem so poor this league. The actual mechanic itself I find "ok", but I can;t enjoy the core game because of the mapping issues.

Yes map sustain is terrible this league. Chisel, Alch, Vaal Orb, and add some fragments to every single T11 map the game provided, which the quantity was pathetically small, and none of them dropped a map. I'm not talking didn't drop a Red map. I'm talking they didn't drop any map. This put me back to T10. Ran all those didn't get any maps higher than T9. Ran all those didn't get a map higher than T8. Awakening Level 3 and I have no maps higher than T8, barring the couple of T9 that dropped doing the Warlord citadel that unlocked Awakening 3.

And of course, Zana doesn't have maps for sale. One T7, the rest T5 and lower. All the maps that were higher than that, I bought whenever they were available. So now what? Trade for maps? Don't think so. I don't care for trading. And the league isn't motivating me to continue. I literally have 1500 seeds I have not planted and 3 fields of 24 that have been ready to harvest for forever and day, simply because I cannot be bothered to harvest them. Taking the time to activate the encounters and kill the monsters is not the problem. This would just take seconds. It's the aftermath I cannot deal with.

Perusing the lists of useless crafts trying to find something I can use; having to craft, place, connect, and fill more storage tanks; having to plant more seeds that in the end is just going make me have to repeat this same scenario all over again. No thanks.

And now that I'm out of maps, like 3 tiers below what I should be running, I'm out. I simply can no longer tolerate this league. It's not fun. It's time to get out. In fact, I felt this way a week ago and haven't really even been playing much. Cya next league GGG.
For people say this patch change nothing.

For people hate this league it does do nothing

Foe people still playing this league, at least some recipe should not be bugged, the boss is not bugged and may be start working. They are insane improvement for this league out of alpha stage
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
How can they fix core mechanic and balance shit if they do not play their game. And now they simply busy preparing next awful league and drawing mtxes.
lol these notes are so big it’s as if Chris stormed into the office asking GGG to salvage the league immediately - or else!!!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
pak q
"
cgexile wrote:
lol these notes are so big it’s as if Chris stormed into the office asking GGG to salvage the league immediately - or else!!!

And still solve absolutely nothing about league's major problems...
"
Funinyourgame wrote:
I'M having lots of fun with the Harvest right now, Crafted all my gear until Red maps, I only had to buy a 2 items with the right enchantement.

I don't have any problem with my storage, I have 4 storage tanks for each colour and My only issue is getting tier 2 pink seeds. Pink seems to be affuly rare for me.

My personal issue this league is the price for unique cluster jewel (yes I will bring it everywhere). I was able to buy 2 Clamitious vision for 5 chaos each, now they are over 5.5 exa, this is beyond ridiculous, it was under 1 exa at the START of the league, wtf happened?!

Dude what you're saying sounds like BS, cuz you're saying you were good with 4 storage tanks for each color. Lol man, god damn I never came close to harvest tier 4 seeds and I think I had a handful amount of tier 3 seeds and I had to use 12 of each color. What you're saying doesn't make sense especially if you used to craft anything semi-usable.
#WhiteKnightUndercover
Is this game still in beta?
"
Melkor25 wrote:
"
Funinyourgame wrote:
I'M having lots of fun with the Harvest right now, Crafted all my gear until Red maps, I only had to buy a 2 items with the right enchantement.

I don't have any problem with my storage, I have 4 storage tanks for each colour and My only issue is getting tier 2 pink seeds. Pink seems to be affuly rare for me.

My personal issue this league is the price for unique cluster jewel (yes I will bring it everywhere). I was able to buy 2 Clamitious vision for 5 chaos each, now they are over 5.5 exa, this is beyond ridiculous, it was under 1 exa at the START of the league, wtf happened?!

Dude what you're saying sounds like BS, cuz you're saying you were good with 4 storage tanks for each color. Lol man, god damn I never came close to harvest tier 4 seeds and I think I had a handful amount of tier 3 seeds and I had to use 12 of each color. What you're saying doesn't make sense especially if you used to craft anything semi-usable.
#WhiteKnightUndercover

Yeah, just a few T2 and T3 will easily see ~8k lifeforce collected, you need 27 collectors of each colour just for that, and I haven't even gotten to T4 yet as the T2 and T3 seeds barely drop from the legions of T1s I harvest!

4 Collectors will do nothing unless you have a single field of T1s only.
Any insight about the agument seedcrafts? After the latest seed changes, there are about a dozen people in our private league that are reporting that they haven't seen any since.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info