3.11.1 Patch Notes Preview

"Storage Tanks are now unlocked when your Raw Lifeforce plus any additional Condensed Lifeforce exceeds 250."

Anyone knows what this means
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Well, this changes nothing, you haven't addressed any of the imperative issues that the community wanted you to. The league will still be dogshit and the exponential decay of players will continue. It's beyond saving at this point, just give us a flashback so people can have fun, not this poor man's unrewarding factorio shit.

Just because you do not enjoy the league, does not mean it is not good.
You sound so toxic, are you a Dota2 player.
You can leave, you will not be missed
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Well, this changes nothing... unrewarding factorio shit.

You can leave...

+1
"
Melkor25 wrote:
Well, this changes nothing, you haven't addressed any of the imperative issues that the community wanted you to. The league will still be dogshit and the exponential decay of players will continue. It's beyond saving at this point, just give us a flashback so people can have fun, not this poor man's unrewarding factorio shit.

> says league is dogs***
> plays the league

You can (should) leave anytime.
Honor is in the challenge. Pride, in the victory.
Only improvement the league needs is BLOOM OFF.
I hate posts like the above. It's safe to say that this league has been more poorly received than the last few. Many people voice their displeasure, some doing it with more eloquence than others. But just because somebody is not enjoying the league mechanic specifically, does not mean they do not enjoy the core game. Thus people have no right to tell them to leave, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:

Surely he could have said that in another polite way, still I feel him.

Of the last 7 leagues I've played this is second only to synthesis in terms of bad design and enjoyment.

I'm sure there are people who like this league but this doesn't mean the harvest mechanic is good.

I could understand if the process was manual till a certain point but unfortunately you always have to "micro" manage the tedious and unfun process of all the seeds of level 2+.

I mean I'm playing PoE, not Factorio.

And on this matter, at first I thought the hortification station was meant to automatize the whole process (so no more dispersers or specific seed placements) much like where in Factorio you have to manually craft at first and then you have everything automatized, but sadly it's just a "save-crafting-thing".

To be fair I wouldn't mind this tedious process if I have to do it just for a certain amount of time and then I get to automatize it, but like this? No, thank you.

If they implement a 1800+ lifeforce-cost-automatization-station it would be fair in my opinion and it would make this league much better.

P.S. I'm still playing the league just because I'm really enjoying the build I'm currently playing.
Last edited by edriel86 on Jun 30, 2020, 7:09:21 AM
I get the idea of crafting, sounds nice.

Let me just put it out there, that you missed it by a mile.

Honestly what were you thinking making it pseudo chaos or exalt orb. It was meant to be like craft bench. Craft bench make sense.
After not touching Diablo III for years , will be trying Season 21 this Friday. Seem to have a lot of quality of life features that POE could adopt. Never played a season so be totally new.

POE still a good game , just needing a bit more creative direction from GGG to make repeat play less tedious, reward longevity and also ensure new content covers the loot/boss folks that dont like crafting

They need to change levelling experience each league, reduce areas of tedium and improve QOL.

For Me:
* Remove Lab, ascendencies a different way
* Repeatable content not gated behind RNG
* Simplified Atlas system , too much RNG
* Either buff the rewards from these previous leagues to match their increased rarity. E.g why 100 splinters for breach , make it 20 now. Whats the point.

Stubborn refusal to evolve the game each league is disappointing.
"
semma_car19 wrote:
"
Melkor25 wrote:

1. Yep, if it is just me who doesn't enjoy the league it doesn't mean it is not good, if 80%+ of players feels that it's horrendous, then it most likely is.
2. I do not play dota 2, you didn't guess
3. Every once in like a hundred people there is always a white knight or two, who's gonna be pretending that everyone else who are expressing their frustrations are full of shit, whereas the only one full of shit are you and the likes of you, my friend. You won't be missed either

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info