Changes to Harvest Crafting

i am more interested if they will fix the constant stuttering and texture bugs tomorrow than these craft fixes
Thank you for the update. I am looking forward to the patch!
Thank you!
Actually disappointed with Harvest.
I hope for some Flashback event or something.
YOU STIL OWN ME SO MANY EXA WHEN REMOVING +3 VOLATILE FROM ALL MY HELM IN THE FIRST WEEKS OF THE LEAGUE, NOW ITS SO BAD IM WORKING BUT BEVORE WEEKEND, U WANNA NERF MY FARM SO I WANT TO FIGHT YOU AND I BELIVE I CAN KNOCK ANYONE OUT
POE is my favorite game by far. I have supported GGG for 7 years and I am almost always just about the biggest fanboy there is.

But, Harvest has done what I thought was impossible. It is not fun, and I'm having real issues even getting the enthusiasm to log into the game.

"
Ravensfang wrote:

Just let them play 2 weeks in advance with progress not being taken into the actual league

with 12 weeks for planning, implementing and testing there is no way to have a testable product 2 weeks before release.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Thank you for your work! :)
In my opinion the biggest issues with the league are Low Map Drops and no group play. I have not forgotten the map drop nerf last league. Now that delirium is gone the drop rates are nearly impossible to sustain. This has delayed my atlas progression a whole week as I struggle to sustain high tier red maps and keep going back to t11. The second major problem is group play. Why do party members not get progress to their gardens as well as their own seeds?

Most of us don't even care about the crafting part, we just want to be able to try the mechanic out and I know a lot of people that haven't because they usually join map groups not host them.

Oh also, please increase disperser's range. Why do I have to have 20 of them surrounding a single t2 seed farm?

Keep up the good work. With a few minor changes this league will be great just like the others :)
Last edited by Gigorahk on Jul 2, 2020, 1:25:32 PM
Confused by all the comments here. Really enjoying the league, the content is lightweight but profitable, and makes targeted crafting doable for basically the first time ever. Really looking forward to getting a higher volume of useful crafting mods.

Main complaint is about the horticulture crafting benches and storage containers - there should be a way to increase capacity instead of needing to make tons of both!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info