Changes to Harvest Crafting

Can we get our (sacred) Stash inside the Sacred Grove.

Please
-HC player
Had a signature RiP list but it just to long now :)
man I'd kill a rhoa to see blizzard or EA post something like this
Big rolls, big rolls!
can we get a rework for the end game harvest boss she doesn't drop anything good. annoying... all that work for nothing. whats the deal GGG fix the master missions and deli and fix her drops. a 3c weapon for nothing whats your issue with just rolling out delirum part 2. this league is worse than synth
I'll forgive you in exchange for cntrl click to designated tabs. heck ill even buy the new tabs
looks good, thank you GGG. I know you guys work hard and mistakes do happen no big deal.
POE is now a roaring dumpster fire filled with lithium batteries will take more then a little water to put this out and right the ship
Love the transperancy but this shouldn’t have happened.
We’re coming from an amazing fast paced league full of mobs, action and farming was fun and rewarding.
This league is simply awful. I think you took the word farming a little to literally.
There’s nothing going for it. It’s extremely slow, there are no mobs whatsoever and the huge nerfs extended to the drop rates and incomprehensibly MAPS.
It’s nearly impossible to sustain maps, have more than 100 maps completed and I do red maps and most of map drops (which are very few) are mostly white maps and a few yellow with a rare red. I’m having drops 10 tier bellow the map I am doing and that’s commonly!!
I don’t see anyone addressing this core problems and it’s guaranteed that this is what’s driving players from the game. It’s almost impossible to progress in the atlas like this.
Just look at your player base, because you’re driving away the casual players. The game is becoming a streamers game where you have to treat it like a job because if you don’t you can’t progress further.
This league mechanics is a real disappointment, it doesn’t appeal at all, and when you get everything built to have several plantations of different tiers it looks like a power plant with so much poles and cables, it’s just ugly!
The micromanagement required it’s just annoying and a dealbreaker and the rewards are crafts!!!! The drops are just awful.
Please solve at least the map question. The rest I believe no matter what you do is a no go to me
POE should be an ARPG not a tycoon sim game and I believe this league they forgot the Action part of ARPG.
Just my two cents.
Thank you for the usual transparency!
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
Patch Time! Yay!
So... a league for crafting that doesn't let you craft fairly.

Facepalm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info