3.11.1b Patch Notes Preview

Nothing The Update.

No option to disable the vaseline in the lens called Bloom, no changes to the league to make it better (storages, seeds, maps).

So we need to wait another week for Flashback league then?
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
Bloom Improvements.....

How about allowing us to remove the effect??!!
so I post something on Reddit and you fix it? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Patrick_GGG on Jul 9, 2020, 12:38:31 AM
Humm, I guess I am the only player who likes when the zombie goes eeehhhhhhh......
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where Oshabi would repeatedly say "This way, exile." each time you entered the Sacred Grove if you had completed or partially completed the Harvest tutorial quest without speaking to her first.

Oh thank goodness
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Great ...nerfing visuals on skills once again so that they look terrible and/or bland.

How about, instead of constantly having to reduce the quality of skills because of performance, you just give players the option to turn those visuals down themselves.

People ask for the ability to adjust bloom, so you just nerf it on random skills instead. Bravo.
"

Harvest Improvements

It is no longer possible to Upgrade Essences, Oils or Maps when viewing the Stash through the Harvest Crafting 'stash view'.

Woot?! Are you serious ? Oh man this league sooo suck.
Last edited by michalkoz on Jul 9, 2020, 1:40:11 AM
Reduced the frequency that Raised Zombies play their idle audio.

Thank God! :)
Thank you so much GG!!!
There's a lot of "Improvements" labelling, but I counted 3 improvements (the first 3 items), and then 40+ bug fixes. I suggest titling things like this as Bug Fixes rather than Improvements.

Basically your messaging made it seem like this was a big Improvement patch, but in reality it's a big Bug Fix patch. Which is fine, great even. Just label it as such to set proper expectations.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info