The Infernal Quiver and Wolf Howl Warcry

Meh, looks kinda .....tacky. Like, just not really all that well done. Also, it's using a dis-proven belief about wolves. So there's that. At least it's usable with any warcray.
That wold cry is badass!
fuck em
Howl, nice. Quiver, not so much.
THE NORTH REMEMBERS!
Ok wow, the howl is so baller. :0)
Just got the howl. It's nice but the ringing bell sound lasts a little too long after the initial howl...
"
Ianpact wrote:
Meh, looks kinda .....tacky. Like, just not really all that well done. Also, it's using a dis-proven belief about wolves. So there's that. At least it's usable with any warcray.

Quite a faux pax for a game so dedicated to realism.

I like the idea of warcry mtx but I don't think I'm gonna be installing anything that covers up my character and some of the nearest enemies like that.

Also, can we get something besides clockwork for stone golem?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
Kaytrim wrote:
Would I have to have separate copies for each warcry I have on a character?? That is a lot of cheddar for 3 warcries.

I believe so.
After I bought one Miracle Golem skin I realized that I had to buy 4 more to use with the 4 other kinds of golems in my build.
Just bought the Infernal Quiver/Bow and Infernal armour set. Honestly, the bow looks like it was designed to match the Insatiable Malice set, but there appears to still be graphical issues with that set and pieces of the Demonic mystery armour.

Also, I bought Dragon Hunter wings and this is the first quiver skin I bought and realized that you cant have a quiver and wings showing at the same time...even tho they're on different MTX slots. Pretty disappointed overall.

The Dragon Hunter quiver/bow is especially beautiful, but as wings are a large point investment I want to make use of showing them off. Just wish you could display both even though it lets you select quiver + wings.
Damn warcry nerf already confirmed.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info