The Infernal Quiver and Wolf Howl Warcry

OIH YEAHHH_!!!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Personal Opinion here...

I don't feel as though that is the direction to take warcries...

Too anime for my tastes BUT!

I did watch the PoE 2 trailer again this morning, don't know why.

I noticed the boss that carries a log or some very large and cumbersome cudgel did what appeared to be like a black, smokey warcry at the start of his encounter... THAT is what I would buy.

WTF am I talking about.

Everything looks great, I just feel like I'd get annoyed at the wolf howling at me every 8 seconds.

Just wanna put it out there again, the particles on the Demonic Aura Effect (grey smoke like whisps) are some of the prettiest things I've seen in a videogame.

you guys are kinda crushing it lately, thanks for that.
Delirium ended...
But the Voices never did.
Do i have to buy warcry howl effect effect for each warcry i use or i can use that same effect for several warcries?
"
alezipp wrote:
Do i have to buy warcry howl effect effect for each warcry i use or i can use that same effect for several warcries?

You have to buy it for each warcry you want to use it on. I've always disliked that aspect of the MTX system used in PoE. It really should be a 'buy once, use whenever and wherever you want' kind of thing. That said, I'll probably buy the WolfCry mtx.
I wont buy since im using warcries in secuence so, i wont be spending 480 points for the same effect for all my wc
Spoiler
#skipharvest

Last edited by fels21 on Jul 23, 2020, 4:08:45 PM
For those of us who insta-General Warcry every 1.7 seconds that howl becomes really annoying. A definite skip for me.

Maybe on one of the other warcries, but it is still too much of a visual distraction. Audio wise a cool warcry sound would be ok. Or maybe a skin for my General Warcry boiz - they may be short-lived, but they are pretty dull looking. No glory for them.
I like that Wolf Howl Warcry.

Honestly, if I'm going to drop money on a MTX, I want it be noticeable. I bought that Cold Grasp MTX and I remember constantly checking to see if I actually had it equipped because it was so hard to see.
new armor physics on howl video?
AWOO!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info