Harvest Statistics: Challenges and Seeds

16.3% of players have completed 12 challenges and earned the Harvest Footprints Effect.

This is very bad
Last edited by rodrigoar on Jul 28, 2020, 6:53:56 PM
I usually go up to 37.

Rewards are always an incentive.

This league's challenges were/are not difficult, but found some of them to be extremely annoying and/or tedious.

I prefer either grind challenges (10000 map tiers for example) over stuff that is moderately or severely RNG gated like this league's doing a ghosted delirium boss.

All in all, above average challenges this league in the sense of ease and enjoyment of completion.

Weird statistic though, since I found Delirium challenges to be the easiest I've ever played, I even got 40/40 that league, which was a first for me with how easy they were.

Just my 2 cents. :)
40 challenges last league, now not even going for 12. League was too boring (standard + some crafting... really?)
Last edited by ziuteczek123456 on Jul 28, 2020, 6:55:51 PM
Pretty sure someone misplaced a decimal point in the numbers for the "Wild" Tier 1 seeds...
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Did 36 just yesterday. Challenges were fair and a Portal always motivates me more to get 36. The last challenges besides the Winged Scarabs are fine
I did 36 this league and only 26 in delirium, overall the major reason for this is that i enjoyed playing this league more and re rolled more characters. I also think the challenges were more doable but not easy.
gotta love statistics
can you guys tell me the mtx combo of the picture used on the main page for this article? plz and ty :D
Honestly, I'm not too picky when it comes to the 36 challenge reward, but it is something that I do aim for every league as a motivation to play more.
It feels like you've compressed the rewards into higher levels of difficulty. Back in 3.0 you could get 12 challenges before getting to maps, or at least it felt like it happened that way. Last few leagues 12 challenges has come somewhere in yellow maps.

Anyway challenges don't really motivate me, I have way more mtx than I can use already. Maybe you need a footprint randomizer like the portal has.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info