Our 3.12 Expansion Timeline

Woohoo i still have time lol
GG! GGG!
seriously?? 1.5 more months of this [censored] league?
and NO EVENTS??? huge disappointment
dead game
bring back 3.13
Please, let harvest stay in core mechanics
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
Sounds promising, but then again it always does in these teasers. Regardless, cant wait .. :)
Am I drunk or you still call this sub-content league?

Can we get pls some development on actual in-going "league", something like Flashback event maybe?

Thank you.
I like how you guys go from "we are ahead of schedule" with things like delerium, and failing to release that properly...

...to acknowledging the rather luke warm league that is harvest, failing to release it properly, conceding it to a "Shorter" league and buzzing about how the NEXT ONE will be great .....

...and now you're going to delay it an extra week, and undoubtedly fail to release it properly.

I'm really looking forward to the next variation you will use, as christmas comes around, to explain how you've made time for that league to be amazing ...and how much it's totally not going to release improperly or be impacted by the holidays.

/cheers to that roadmap
What will new league bring??

After tower defense and Farmville what will we see next? Tetris or floppy bird ?
"
snowmittens wrote:

After tower defense and Farmville what will we see next? Tetris or floppy bird ?

I suppose minesweeper is best bet that will not be too hard to implement with so much of nonsense layers (bugs) of insta-death, u know motto "less work more gain" ... same story like last year.
Who needs real development in 2020... you can sell everything in micro-transaction shop... it is cosmetic decade, making content is obsolete, shiny spin to win, look my HO and look me, GG.
Last edited by Coolmer on Aug 3, 2020, 1:42:16 AM
"
snowmittens wrote:

Probably something like when you had to take care of a fake baby made out of food in school.

Each zone you will find a tiny monster that you have to protect as it follows you along, and it'll get bigger / more rewarding the longer you can keep it alive. Then you kill it for loot. Einhar Laughs. Good times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info