Our 3.12 Expansion Timeline

Please make a race so the achievement
"Reach level 8 in a race" is obtainable

"
HealNForget wrote:
I'm desperately hoping for an expansion of multiplayer features or anything that encourages or at the very least doesn't lock player progression in parties next league. Here's to a good launch next month!

+1 to that
Last edited by Wissle on Aug 3, 2020, 2:03:21 AM
After playing enough with Harvest if come to the point where i don't mind it going core. Im willing to make some concession with it. I honestly dont mind if the items crafted with it(non consumables) become account bound.

This would mean all the best gear you have to craft yourself.
I know GGG and some players dont like account bound items but personally i don't mind if i can keep it.Honestly it will still need a few other changes, because gear for some items is a lot harder to make than other since there is no crafting for their tags and that it currently balance around the fact that you can trade crafts and seed.
"
we would need one of our expansions to be developed in just 12 weeks to make up for that lost time.

THIS. This is the worst part of this cycle. You have to throw unfinished leagues at people and after that either mummify or delete them. The stuff you have already added has almost limitless potential. Delve mysteries, Vaal corrupted temples, cities and dungeons, outer worlds, The Beyond... hell, even the Syndicate. But you gallop forwards, forgetting all that in lew of totally new things, some of which you plainly don't understand (like tower defence).
This is just wrong. Stop. Reminisce on what you've already implemented. Start being creative. That will work better than new-new-new, which is quickly getting old.
Can we have flashback race once again? plssssssssssssssssssss.
"
NickIAm wrote:
Please, let harvest stay in core mechanics

If it stay like all other "core" mechanics.. .then you will craft almost nothing... all that huge "core old leagues" content is apparently one BIG nothing with that it happens every 20 maps...
HARVEST <3
amazing :) cant wait! love u guys
thank you :)
cant wait
gj ggg <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info