What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

Loving the fact that we can decide which supporter pack we're going to pick
Can't wait. :)

Old Boy checking in, haven't posted on this forum in years I think, but man I just can't wait for this.
Last edited by darkm0d on Aug 24, 2020, 6:38:43 PM
The only news worth reading...

Spoiler
Update: We're actually going to make the bulk of Harvest crafting core!

If only C.W. knew what the bulk of his fanbase actually wants. Sigh... I guess one can dream.
Hopefully it's great... Thanks guys!
hyped
3.12 Monocle cat league?!! Thank you to the GGG team for all the hard work and after all these years still being creative and trying new things for your players. Sincerely grateful.
pog
"
toyomatt84 wrote:
The only news worth reading...
"Update: We're actually going to make the bulk of Harvest crafting core!"
If only C.W. knew what the bulk of his fanbase actually wants. Sigh... I guess one can dream.
Wait really!? Please let this be true, or did you just make a hypothetical quote? Either way, I myself will be taking a break from PoE for 3.12 until Harvest is introduced again as a balanced mechanic tbh. Call it "being entitled" all you want, but I really enjoyed Harvest for the making of the garden and gathering seeds itself, the OP crafts can be removed and the non-harmful crafts can stay as long as we can keep the mechanic of building our gardens because that's what made me come back to the game again and actually enjoy it again.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Aug 24, 2020, 7:08:26 PM
Great idea to keep both sets of supporter packs active. I just bought my Harvest one recently, but think this is a great trend and would love to see this continue in future leagues.
"
jddc78 wrote:
Great idea to keep both sets of supporter packs active. I just bought my Harvest one recently, but think this is a great trend and would love to see this continue in future leagues.

I agree, this gives more people the ability to finish a supporter pack set if they so choose or start in on a new one. I for one am looking forward to see the new packs. I wasn't a fan of the Harvest packs, though I did purchase a lower cost pack to support the team.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info