What to Expect in the Coming Weeks

No more money for you GGG... Ever
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The announcement of the announcement! A GGG tradition!

That's the best part! It gets the blood pumping and the memes going. I am still looking forward to the Rhoa Cooking League!!
"And it was to this end that the enemy of us all was slain; but, how should it be that this entity possessed that much power?"
Le infamous announcement of the announcement has arrived
Le Toucan Will Return
its obvious it's POE 2... its like they are taking tips from the league of legends 10 year anniversary tweet... "what would you like for the 10 year anniversary? 1 summoner icon... or two summoner icons or 2000 blue essence?" and then boooom they dropped all the stuff they've been working on and gave a nice 10 year event with lots of goodies. also they keep calling it an expansion rather than a league.... very sus!
Last edited by dontplease on Aug 24, 2020, 7:32:59 PM
"
toyomatt84 wrote:
The only news worth reading...

Spoiler
Update: We're actually going to make the bulk of Harvest crafting core!

If only C.W. knew what the bulk of his fanbase actually wants. Sigh... I guess one can dream.

you mean the bulk of the player base that left the league so quickly that the player numbers fell into a black hole?
I seem to remember something about an atlas rework coming, does anyone remember the time frame they had mentioned was it closer to 4, or could it be next patch.

Personally I am hoping for the meteor to hit Sirius and at least light up his room so I can see him....preferably ending in a horrible flaming death.
Looking forward!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
toyomatt84 wrote:

Spoiler

If only C.W. knew what the bulk of his fanbase actually wants. Sigh... I guess one can dream.

you mean the bulk of the player base that left the league so quickly that the player numbers fell into a black hole?

Then they missed out. If they left - it is to their own detriment. Harvest turned out to be a solid league IF you got into the possibilities that it allowed for. It wasn't mindless lootsplotions like the last league which made people not want to give it a chance. Oh well - those of us that stayed and got far into the system really enjoyed it. Guess they will never know.
"
tru2dgame wrote:
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
toyomatt84 wrote:

Spoiler

Then they missed out. If they left - it is to their own detriment. Harvest turned out to be a solid league IF you got into the possibilities that it allowed for. It wasn't mindless lootsplotions like the last league which made people not want to give it a chance. Oh well - those of us that stayed and got far into the system really enjoyed it. Guess they will never know.

While I did enjoy the targeted crafting mechanic, you can't sit here and pretend that there was any depth to this league to get far into. It was literally pick up seeds, plant, and kill mobs every few maps. That concept didn't change no matter how far into the "system" you went. A couple of newer crafting outcomes at higher tiers doesn't make it have any more depth.

With that said, the player base falls off pretty quickly around this time for every league, not just this one. Looking at the steam stats alone paint a similar picture for each league, not just Harvest.

I wouldn't mind a form of targeted crafting going core but I never really had an issue with gear the previous leagues either. I'm indifferent on the subject but I did find the core concept of this league very boring in comparison to prior leagues.
"
Luminaire4192 wrote:
While I did enjoy the targeted crafting mechanic, you can't sit here and pretend that there was any depth to this league to get far into. It was literally pick up seeds, plant, and kill mobs every few maps. That concept didn't change no matter how far into the "system" you went. A couple of newer crafting outcomes at higher tiers doesn't make it have any more depth.

With that said, the player base falls off pretty quickly around this time for every league, not just this one. Looking at the steam stats alone paint a similar picture for each league, not just Harvest.

I wouldn't mind a form of targeted crafting going core but I never really had an issue with gear the previous leagues either. I'm indifferent on the subject but I did find the core concept of this league very boring in comparison to prior leagues.

Pretty much nailed it brother.
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Aug 24, 2020, 8:54:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info