Private League Capacity Increases

suggestion: Add a boss kill server msg to Private Leagues.

Specially now watching Gauntlent, I miss A LOT something like "Havoc is the first character to kill Atziri in Apex of Sacrifice!".

Or something like this.

"player1 is the first character to kill Brutus in the Upper Prison!".

This kind of message could be a thing since the beginning, btw.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Aug 25, 2020, 9:46:09 PM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
suggestion: Add a boss kill server msg to Private Leagues.

Specially now watching Gauntlent, I miss A LOT something like "Havoc is the first character to kill Atziri in Apex of Sacrifice!".

Or something like this.

"player1 is the first character to kill Brutus in the Upper Prison!".

This kind of message could be a thing since the beginning, btw.

They do this for zone access at least.

"ToucanSpamBot is the first player to enter Pit of the Chimera" will get posted.
Le Toucan Will Return
OMG POGGERS
Imagine if private leagues became more popular than...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
A bit late for the current race but better late than never
Niceee
Imagine caring for private leagues in an online APRG
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Check Mark
I would like to see GGG add something like subscription based offline leagues that the end user could adjust various game mechanics. This way there is no opportunity for those characters to influence the live realms, and GGG could capitalize on another market of gamers. Those, like me, that don’t have enough time to invest in this game to make it to the final content. By allowing payers to play independent of the live realm, at a recurring fee to keep the “league” active, It seems like a win-win.

P.S. I know this will never happen, but one can hope that at least we can see something like this at the end of the development of the game.
ENDLESS LEDGE MODE PRIVATE LEAGUE PLEASE!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info