Private League Capacity Increases

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
DurinSUN wrote:
I know it might not be the same team...but still....give some attention where is needed....like us banned for no reason people....

Stop acting like robots pls and be human to all ur player base.

Lol, if you think that's bad, consider how long Boem and KMQ have been put out to pasture for -

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Boem

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kiss_Me_Quick

Boem is closing on half a year now, while KMQ is closer to a full year. And they're just on probation mind, not banned. Cos they weren't RMTing or any other such actual crime, just rubbed the forum mods (note: not necessarily forum users - you can get probated without even having upset anyone here, just for talking about the 'wrong' stuff) the wrong way. And their fate, similar to that of everyone else who feels the mod whip, is entirely at the discretion of these 'elders'.

Anyhoo, another frequent request for the private league system was for new, and preferably more interesting/creative mods (like enabling some past leagues). GGG did say at launch that they were intending to expand the system with more options that we have at present, so where are we on getting that?

I was on probation 2 times now, but was for day to day insults or "bad" words let's say. And i was like 3-4 days or max 5 each time...

Dunno what they specificly did to be put that long but the way players are treated is almost like a virtual prison...the only ones that keep the game up by supporting it are the ones treated like they are not wanted...

I know u can still play the game while on probation, that's just a forum ban not something in-game wise...but still.
"
We look forward to seeing how the community incorporates these larger limits into their group play!

Also GGG:
>Only map owner can pick-up seeds
>Only map owner can pick-up frags
>Only map owner can pick-up maps
>Only map owner can pick-up .......

Not to say a word about performance in the party. I love group play in poe but there are a lot of different gimmicks that make it undesirable, to say the least
If it can allow streamers or small events at the end of league when nobody plays, to get player in the game again with fun challenges, its great^^.

I don't think its gonna split peoples, usually the first month everyone got in the main league but after a while when ppl lose interest, Private leagues allows fun and challenge with the remaining active ppl so its perfect for community event in those leagues.

Now GGG you just need to add a bit more "mods" to private leagues.
Guild Self Found next please.
"
Bakudan wrote:
If it can allow streamers or small events at the end of league when nobody plays, to get player in the game again with fun challenges, its great^^.

I don't think its gonna split peoples, usually the first month everyone got in the main league but after a while when ppl lose interest, Private leagues allows fun and challenge with the remaining active ppl so its perfect for community event in those leagues.

Now GGG you just need to add a bit more "mods" to private leagues.

yes but the issue is in the past there where thies events, turmoil ect, that filled this void. the private leagues is simply just GGG saying we dont wanna invest into this but add a system that we get payed for instead, with little time investment after its been implemented.

lets make a experiment of thourts. if there at this time of league(as in the past) was made a 2-3 week event with racerewards(demigods). do you acculy think that the current gauntlet race was here? nope. its a way for getting money for ggg vs the events.

me personally i found the 2-3 weeks events in the past maby the most fun i ever had in POE. its enough time to make a high lvl fully geared char, and enough time to rerole a couple of times and still be competable. and tbh after 3 weeks any ladder is already done.
I didn't know about "community have frequently requested that we increase the player limit of Private Leagues so they can run larger leagues".

I know that the community frequently requested bug fixes, implementing more stuff in the map tab,the currency tab so we don't have to pay extra for other stash tabs, there were frequent requests for bug fixes,performance problems, but increasing the player limit of private leagues?

That does not sound like something that was frequently requested by tens of thousands of actively playing people.

This will have many negative effects,if you have special occasions like the gauntlet at an end of a league,sure. Otherwise,this will cause issues with the community.

I know I know, more people paying for a private league is always better, just don't forget that short term gains might become long term losses.
How about spending that developer time on things we actually want like tab affinities?

Thanks.
You'd rather might want to make it worthwhile to even buy this stuff.
I for myself see absolutely no reason to ever buy a slot for those. All you can do is making the game harder by a preset of options. No individuality, no fun modes, nothing to play around with and in the two years you have added this feature, it has never changed or evolved in any way.

The only people that are actually using this are the only thing you actively advert from your community: the big streamers.

It's really very sad.
This feature could be such big fun.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
This is awesome.
If this only took them 2 years imagine what they can do for private league in 100 years !!
Wonderful! Slightly too late for gauntlet league, but looking forward to getting into the next race on time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info