Path of Exile in the Epic Games Store

NOOOOOOO NOT EP!C FUCKKSTORE :(

This kids scaming trash games producing scum on the world.... get's your gud game now?

Please they just wanne scam you too like apple and google. Please just close them instantly if they mess around...

Sorry I really hate this unfair, wannabe store who want's compete vs the whole world and call themselves the mighty heros...

This company which throws away good games[Removed by Support].

And then the howling is great 🙈
Last edited by Luke_GGG on Aug 31, 2020, 12:11:55 PM
No. EGS bad....
Can't wait until we get the follow up news that 3.12 will also be an Epic exclusive.
Since Epic only charge 12% and Steam 30%, Will buying item on epic be cheaper for the player???
"
Kalebraa wrote:
While this is probably a good thing for GGG, I'm glad no one I know uses Epic games, as I've only heard negative things about Epic games.

i use it
they give out free games every week
ive never bought a thing from them and i have about 40 games on the client
good games too
its crazy
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
V1re wrote:
NOOOOOOO NOT EP!C FUCKKSTORE :(

This kids scaming trash games producing scum on the world.... get's your gud game now?

Please they just wanne scam you too like apple and google. Please just close them instantly if they mess around...

Sorry I really hate this unfair, wannabe store who want's compete vs the whole world and call themselves the mighty heros...

This company which throws away good games[Removed by Support].

And then the howling is great 🙈

Bruh, Tencent bought 48% of Epic Games. GGG got bought by 80% from Tencent if you understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info