Path of Exile in the Epic Games Store

eww
nice
You forgot the one with the best consumer-friendly policy ever existed:

GOG!
"
keysy08 wrote:
Oh, sweet smell of PoE2 egs exclusivity.

haha...that'd be funny. I better dont give money to ggg anymore, until its clear this wont happen. Thx for this idea.
"
Vamrem wrote:
You forgot the one with the best consumer-friendly policy ever existed:

GOG!

You can import it from Steam (and soon, Epic Games) within GOG2!
Last edited by bvanharjr on Aug 30, 2020, 4:35:05 AM
You can put the game in all the games platform around the world but you will still not get enough new players in.

PoE is the most unfriendly game for new players, it has to many mechanics/skills/passive and so on.

To learn the game a new player need to spend to many hours watching guides to learn the game/mechanics.

I ask many friends to try the game and 90% just run away, most of them complaining of missing QoL, and I totally understand them, I quit Harvest because of that, setting up the garden for me was just an orgy of frustrations.

I really hope GGG understand that if they want new players in they need to change the game in a way that even a casual player can have fun.

Last edited by Exotrax on Aug 30, 2020, 5:42:10 AM
Awesome, AWS has been released in SA, so give us SA servers please (just another paying customer).
"
Exotrax wrote:
You can put the game in all the games platform around the world but you will still not get enough new players in.

PoE is the most unfriendly game for new players, it has to many mechanics/skills/passive and so on.

To learn the game a new player need to spend to many hours watching guides to learn the game/mechanics.

I ask many friends to try the game and 90% just run away, most of them complaining of missing QoL, and I totally understand them, I quit Harvest because of that, setting up the garden for me was just an orgy of frustrations.

I really hope GGG understand that if they want new players in they need to change the game in a way that even a casual player can have fun.

It's not about new players. That argument can be dismantled in seconds. It's only about moneyz. Epic is known to bribe developers with substantial sums to get them on their platform. It's also known that their practices hurt the PC gaming industry.

Actually since it's all tencent, they didn't have to bribe. It's just the usual cooperate crap.
Last edited by dyneol on Aug 30, 2020, 9:34:21 AM
Did Bex just call us all sheep there at the end?
"
bionicpope wrote:
Awesome. Hopefully that gets more people to play the game.

You mean overloaded servers? how's that awesome to begin with?

this is hardly for new players tho.. more business move than anything else.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info