Path of Exile in the Epic Games Store

"
Thirty850 wrote:

I have never had a negative experience.

How about today? EGS servers still down and I can't dowload any game.
Last edited by kadamor on Aug 27, 2020, 7:09:56 PM
"
dontplease wrote:
POE coming to MAC... and EPIC.... sounds like something big is coming... something rly big... something maybe POE2.... (I feel like a crazy person screaming on the street corner saying "WAKE UP PEOPLE! THE END IS NEEAR!!")

What do you mean? They already announced poe 2 :D
4 meme jewels sold, Harvest
Unfortunately all the friends I have managed to get to try the game don't like the learning curve. Out of 20ish people I have one irl friend who plays.
Saved
Good News,
so Vulkan Renderer will get better and better.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
aggromagnet wrote:
People actually use the Epic store for more than getting non-free games that are currently free? Who knew...

no doubt. i got subnautica for free. well worth installing and using epic games launcher for that.
Considering that Tencent owns over 86% of GGG and 40% of Epic, I'm honestly surprised this hasn't already happened.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
People actually use the Epic store for more than getting non-free games that are currently free? Who knew...

no doubt. i got subnautica for free. well worth installing and using epic games launcher for that.
I think I took every free game they've offered, even though I'll never play most of them.

Subnautica is pretty great! It's also a good example of Early Access done right. Got that one on Steam in like 2014 or 2015 right after it hit EA, and it did not disappoint. Something about the Sub-Zero followup isn't quite doing it for me yet though. Not sure why that is.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
inb4 PoE2 is epic-exclusive once it's out
Perhaps it could bring some players but ... most of them just have an account for free games or simply to play Fortnite. And I doubt a Fortnite player would stay logged in after he/she saw the passive tree skills.
No

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info