Preview of Upcoming Supporter Packs

"
Nicksiren wrote:
"
thep10xer wrote:
"
Nicksiren wrote:
There's a problem:

This looks like it should be an in-game BUFF mechanic, which gets more powerful over time.

...not something for a visual character effect. Amalgamating these two design spaces is bad practice for visual clarity.

It's completely optional. your point is mute. For people worried about clarity, they DONT wear it, or dont buy it.

Lol, you gotta love this "don't buy it!" argument some players use. Here's the thing, feedback works like this:

Players let GGG know what they like/don't like about their design choices. This helps give GGG direction about which way to continue for future design choices. Key word is "future" design choices.

So why do I say this? I do not like the poor gameplay clarity direction GGG is taking with this MTX. It's as simple as that.

So no, my point is not "mute". Please educate yourself on why feedback exists in the first place. We all want a better game :)

And guess what, they don't care what you think, Only what will sell well. It doesn't matter if people like you don't like the clarity if there's 10 others for every one person that hates it that will buy it. If your complaint was simply " As long as every mtx isnt visually clutter, I'm okay with this", Instead it's "I think THIS ONE is bad because of X"

X Doesn't matter if it makes them decent profits.

Yes having a variety of MTX with varying intensities is good (which they already have). At least be specific about your complaints. Don't hate on THIS mtx, hate on the future of MTX, be clear next time :) .

It's not my fault that YOU miscommunicated what you truly meant.

Educate yourself on proper feedback. Why say you hate the X, when it's really Y you are scared of if you are such an expert on feedback? Cringe. Please Don't reply to me, I do not wish to communicate with you any further. Any further communication I will have to consider harassment. Have a nice day.
Last edited by thep10xer on Aug 30, 2020, 11:01:36 PM
"
60x7 wrote:
Tease me please me

I dont know why but I have the feeling u are buying it.

o.o

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
wow
Be pretty sweet to have those as orbs for frenzy charges or similar, and they increase and decrease based off that :D
"
thep10xer wrote:
And guess what, they don't care what you think, Only what will sell well. It doesn't matter if people like you don't like the clarity if there's 10 others for every one person that hates it that will buy it. If your complaint was simply " As long as every mtx isnt visually clutter, I'm okay with this", Instead it's "I think THIS ONE is bad because of X"

X Doesn't matter if it makes them decent profits.

Yes having a variety of MTX with varying intensities is good (which they already have). At least be specific about your complaints. Don't hate on THIS mtx, hate on the future of MTX, be clear next time :) .

It's not my fault that YOU miscommunicated what you truly meant.

Educate yourself on proper feedback. Why say you hate the X, when it's really Y you are scared of if you are such an expert on feedback? Cringe. Please Don't reply to me, I do not wish to communicate with you any further. Any further communication I will have to consider harassment. Have a nice day.

Big yikes. Lol! So much unwarranted hostility in this post.. but okay! You have a nice day as well, Karen.
Interesting concept, but I'm more curious about the (new?) skill shown. It looks like a new skin/MTX for Power Siphon or Fireball, but the character's using a dagger and there looks to be a chaining explosion component respectively so it's almost certainly something new.
Last edited by Marikhen on Aug 30, 2020, 11:32:13 PM
Looks just normal. But all i want - in game auction. That's all.
Last edited by JahWar on Aug 31, 2020, 12:05:41 AM
Noice
"
thep10xer wrote:
your point is mute

My head....and probably a few others
Spoiler
(looking at you Charan)

exploded just now. Wow just wow.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
We need more advanced Vaal Skills!! Even some automated ones that will trigger automatically after a set time period or kill count.

We need support gems and auras with Vaal options too!

Pretty please! :D

We also need the D2 amazon Strafe skill for bows.

Love you thank you. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info