Announcing Path of Exile: Heist

"
Caulder10 wrote:
Likely to be the first league I skip purely because it looks like shit.
Can already see all the bugs that will be involved too.

I kinda figured when Chris said everyone in the office was hyped about this league that it would be bad for the actual players.. sad that is where we have come.

Also got banned from ZiggyD's twitch for saying "league looks like a massive failure"
Sad

You seem like a negative nancy.
You have to realize someone is going to post a "<removed by support> swapped out a regular unique for the replica I wanted"... right?
Can't wait for this new league! I really hated Harvest and left quite early.
IGN Essence: Shootyah
The worst feedback will probably be the Harvest detox.
Looks interesting, I just hope it won't be like : "let's just blast through, obliterate everything", making all other mechanics obsolete.
"
Akkirt wrote:
Man, this community is getting annoying!

They made us a great game, one of the best (if not THE best) Arpg, with loads of content, new mechanics, games inside the game, and this totally FREE, and you are complaining still??

You may not love the league... but without even trying... at least they try to make different things...

Yeah it's free and awesome but why we shouldn't complain?
If ppl don't like new content or how it presents they should let GGG know about this because community is major factor in game develop.
There are many who will complain like me, and many who like it like you.

In my opinion this league will be much less popular than previous leagues although ppl will still try it. I hope this won't turn out being total crap.
Replica HH will be sought after I'm sure.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
MLGonthorian wrote:

Anyway, that being said I think I will be skipping 3.12 and just come back when Harvest is rebalanced and core again. Harvest made me realize how the leagues before Harvest were all kind of the same, where it just involves you killing things without putting in much of any thought into anything. Killing is fun in PoE, don't get me wrong, but it does get rather boring after a while. That is why I and others spend time decorating hideouts instead as a nice side activity to do, and then making of the garden and planting seeds as well as the flower mechanic with the seeds and the awesome t4 boss fights and Oshabi that you would look forward to, finally felt like a breath of fresh air in PoE.

Please do read your own comment again and see the contradiction : you want something different to do. Heist looks like something different. You skip the league. Err .. what?
"
DocSun wrote:
"
DS_Deadman wrote:
"
DocSun wrote:
So is it just me but do the supporter packs seem a bit of a letdown? Like 1 thing in the 30 dollar and 2 in the 60. Yes I get sound and portraits. but like at least last league the 60 dollar got an armor, an effect,a weapon, a cloak and the music and portrait. I get its a new effect but this just feels greedy.

The league itself looks fun.

They seem to be getting more stingy on the packs. Although I will say if it comes down to a good league or packs, I will go with the league.

Going to hurt GGG, though. I buy plenty of packs, but probably not ones that are this sparse.

Yea I am seriously considering not buying this one either. Ive been buying every double that came out but last league i couldn't convince myself to get the metal wings because it was literally just the wings.

Me, too. Packs are the only way I buy points just because they seem to not be a mega rip off like 95% of prices in the shop but this one is just way too sparse.

The spellblade armor looks great but I fear that buying it will send GGG the wrong message. Data driven business decisions and all that jazz.

League looks interesting.
"
LogazdoR wrote:
tbh supporter packs in this leauge are meh

I agree 100%, supporter pack use to be loaded with all kinds of cool stuff not to mention physical merchandise, these news supporter packs are lacking so bad it’s not even worth the money in my opinion. I’m getting sick and tired of seeing nothing but armor sets that’s all they want to put in them anymore. Why can’t you guys be more creative and give us portals and pets and weapon affects and other things instead of armor sets all the damn time!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info