Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

For those who don't hang out at Reddit: If you want to read the story behind the "Brother's Stash" card go HERE. I would advise you to have some tissue.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
awesome to see something with a story like Brother's Stash get into the game, just another reminder why POE is the best ticket around
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
Brother's Stash => Justin TIME ? :D
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
BlasczeM wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Good luck getting those stats on level 16 on a rare amulet.

Good luck getting this amulet before you're ready for a good rare xd
More seriously though, it's far worse than the original Foible. This is will be an okay leveling item, but nothing ground-breaking. Especially when during leveling, unless you go the most generic starting character/build, you'll need stats. The only case I can think of when you'd need this amulet is if you were making an RF build, and going RF early. Might make hardcore somewhat easier. Not to mention that you'll need to do heists, and get good RNG to get it.
So yeah, you say what you say, but I still see it for what it is xd

See? You already found a use for this "useless" amulet.
You'll need stats,yes. That's why reduced attribute requirements are useful.
Not every unique is supposed to be for end game gear.
You can't bash an item because it is not BiS for your min maxed character.
It has some uses so it's an ok leveling item for some builds.

This is very decent amulet for RF builds, and you can easily reach 90-92+ with it until you can invest 10-15+ exalts into rare amulet. As an RF - big life and life recovery is top stats, and at league begining, I would rather spend my exalts on more major upgrades (RF HELMET, clusters, weapon)
Last edited by gageris on Sep 14, 2020, 5:30:34 AM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
Dev are thinking only in trade league mode and that's really stupid. Farming currencies and buy any part of your gears shouldn't be the best way to progress in the game.

Watching ZiggyD's interview to CW I noticed that Heist might be the first step in the "less loot, more valuable drops" direction, on the way to POE 2. Hope we eventually have a game which gives us players a reason to kill bosses, open chests, etc,...Grinding without rewards is the formula for an ARPG premature death.

Yikes, you mean you're not opening chests etc?
I got my first mirror drop ever from opening a white chest, sure it's hella rare but doing all possible things while playing gives you more of a chance then if you're simply just killing the mobs. I open chest, destroy all destructables and kill mobs in every map or content I play.
"
LeeSeenT wrote:

most of people're gonna say, POE was a good game before harvest and will still be a good game after and i'll agree, but this is about human psychology, once you take away something dear from someone or people, it straight up becomes a second type of punishment which is the most destructive type of punishment. none of the players did anything to deserve a punishment, they just utilized what GGG's given them to the fullest. players will show withraw symptoms, most will be unable to compete and play. that's why a major part of the pool will hate Heist and end-game activity will not be half as active as it was in Harvest. And i am damn sure GGG knows this as well so they made Heist active from get go.

this is a game where you kill endless waves of monsters, not run into corners and hide from them. Sure, Heist may seem fun at first but i seriously doubt it fits the reason of this game's existence and why we hold it in a higher regard than Diablo. we blamed Blizzard for not caring for its child but sometimes, updates like these make you understand why Blizzard do not corrupt and remove something people loved. And yes, there's map device if i want to just clear waves but what's the point of Heist then?

Leagues are temporary, people should understand that before even venturing into them. You don't go into a league expecting those functions and content to be permanent and if people do and feel punished well that is their problem for not grasping what a temporary league is.

As for the Blizzard thing that totally made my day, Blizzard destroyed Diablo with Diablo 3, franchise went in a whole different route so yes they do corrupt and remove things people love. Blizzard or should I say Activision hardly ever release any content for Diablo games thus is why a lot of us hold PoE in higher regard over Sheablo. Aside from Diablo 3 getting its reaper of souls and necromancer expansion there really was no other content released (I don't consider adding items content) and I highly doubt Diablo 4 will be any different in terms of releasing content. I also don't believe Diablo 4 will be anything like Diablo 1&2 where everyone loved the scary, gory and dark vibes it had simply because Activision owns Blizzard and has since the beginning of Diablo 3's development and that says a lot about the cartoony style in which Activision likes to make games appeal to the largest audience which also means children because they care more about profits then people. The things in which we have seen in the demo and the cinematics thus far for Diablo 4 will most likely not even be in the game on release, I say that after the humiliating release of Warcraft III: Reforged.
Last edited by firenovix on Sep 14, 2020, 8:24:23 AM
That`s a lot of content ..holy.. Cannot wait Heist launch date:) btw why i`m runnig 1 act every day >?
Yurnero
POGGERS
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
I knew the Brother's Stash had significance, stay strong brother, he wouldn't want you to be any other way.

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
fazlez1 wrote:
For those who don't hang out at Reddit: If you want to read the story behind the "Brother's Stash" card go HERE. I would advise you to have some tissue.

tyvm! i was wondering about it & yes it made me cry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info