Path of Exile: Heist Teasers

"
ArneXis wrote:
This red highlight on the quality effect really shows one of the problems I have with quality on gems. You don't know what it gives and even if i'd waste a gcp or two you might still miss it because of the wall of text on some gems. Why do I have to go to poe wiki every time I want to see what a gem gives with quality?...

So much this. And sometimes quality bonus just stacks with native bonus of the gem, making it even harder to find out what quality actially gives.
Last edited by Hollow_Ichigo on Sep 2, 2020, 7:30:55 PM
HYPE FOR GEMS!!!!

please GGG make better supporter packs..
creeping frost change is pretty cool.. 40% from gem + 38% from helm enchant would definitely make clear feel better
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Long over due dot needs to get some upgrades. Stop focusing in melee.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
lurkin
“What kind of f*cking neighborhood is this!?”
“People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.”
heist was not fun
Last edited by POEtayto on Aug 24, 2022, 1:14:06 PM
Yay teasers!
More, MORE!
can added Alternate Quality text get different color? or it just same effect for same gem type?
Thailand Player
This new Bitterdream might vendor for an otherwise unavailable support gem... Need to test that.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
sirgog wrote:
This new Bitterdream might vendor for an otherwise unavailable support gem... Need to test that.

The result isn't random, so it won't

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info