Path of Exile: Heist FAQ and Reddit AMA

It is possible to integrate this info ingame?
You've already clarified no Delirium orbs on contracts or blueprints.

Leaving aside the 'why would you do that' question, can we use other exotic mapping currency items, like resonators with Bloodstained, Fractured and/or Perfect Fossils, or Mirrors of Kalandra, or Vaal Orbs?

Can we augment contracts and/or blueprints with scarabs, sacrifice fragments, or prophecies?

Is there a Toucan boss?
Le Toucan Will Return
You mention there will in fact be bosses but that you want players to experience them firsthand.

However, in Harvest, the Oshabi boss fight was completely spoiled in chat by a player being the first to clear the fight.

Will this accomplishment be kept more vague in some manner? Or is there a way to disable this that I have been to lazy to look for?
Is there going to be a way to rejoin a Heist when the game disconnects?
You know if it takes this much to explain a league mechanic then maybe, just maybe its overcomplicated? Also thanks for fucking minion builds.
It runs better on AMD.

:D
This league seems like its sort of a part of syn and masters (are the rogues the syn masters?)

It looked like the syn board that you just pick a master to help you run the heist (kinda like a safehouse)

I bet theres a way they could tie these things together or something...

Like if you have a lvl 3 syn master then your rogue would be lvl 3
If your syh master has gear then your rogue would have that gear
Imprison masters to gain intel of a heist (their safehouse) but lose them as a rogue
If you have master allies or rival then your rouge would be joined by the ally or the rival would join the heist guards at some point to try to kill you and him

Once you gain 100% intel on a safehouse you gain a grand heist that uses his rival as boss (or if he doesnt have one) something else like a replica of a master as the boss with only 1 wing (or x amount of rivalies)
Once you get mastermind to 100% you gain a grand heist with every other master that isnt an ally (to take as rogue) as a wing of it and they are the bosses of each wing (based on rival so more then 1 boss could be in 1 wing)

So the best grand heist would be mastermind 100%

ETC i dont know im just talking to myself :D
"
sirgog wrote:
You've already clarified no Delirium orbs on contracts or blueprints.

Leaving aside the 'why would you do that' question, can we use other exotic mapping currency items, like resonators with Bloodstained, Fractured and/or Perfect Fossils, or Mirrors of Kalandra, or Vaal Orbs?

Can we augment contracts and/or blueprints with scarabs, sacrifice fragments, or prophecies?

Is there a Toucan boss?

I think, as a homage to the best troll ever for gen chat, the developers absolUTELY need to work out a league where there is a cult that worships a Toucan.

Someone marches in with the Toucan on a bird pole announcing "LE TOUCAN IS HERE!" and the crowds all go "PRAISE! PRAISE!"

And its just an ongoing joke that this cult is nuts for worshiping this silly bird on a pole.

Only for the ultimate gag to be on the player as the Toucan is the final boss and transforms into this ginormous vicious bloodthirsty toucan with sharp teeth that you have to fight as the final league boss.

That would be an awesome league...
wooooooooooooo party play is back!! So hyped now
I would not be surprised if the eventual meta is to run straight for the artefact, regardless of the setup conditions, and not kill anything that is out of your immediate vicinity. Repeat.

Sounds familiar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info