Path of Exile: Heist - Zizaran's Awakener Kill Event

Hi,
For the "Randomly-drawn Microtransaction Prizes", Do I need to kill awakener on max or any specific awakener Level on Normal Heißt (Not hardcore) League?
Or is it enough to kill Sirius on first encounter lvl 1 awakener Level to get qualified for the microtransaction rewards

Greetings,
V1re
I love the state the game is in right now.
I love the constant events.
I love the rush events at league start - short and spicy to get me hyped but leaving me with enough time to play myself.
I love the "challenge" events at the end of the league to give me something interesting to watch when the novelty of the league is gone yet keeping me interested and pushing the game to its limits.

I hope these investments pay off for GGG so they keep on coming (assuming they have some investment in what Ziz is providing in the pricepool).

Ill do my share - a supporter pack is booked.
Ah, my chosen gametype. /vegan

I don't play enough to compete with the folks who have a shot at this, but I'm very much looking forward to the progression and death chat in general. If you've haven't played hardcore POE at the start of the league, general is fun.
meep
Spoiler
o
"
V1re wrote:
Hi,
For the "Randomly-drawn Microtransaction Prizes", Do I need to kill awakener on max or any specific awakener Level on Normal Heißt (Not hardcore) League?
Or is it enough to kill Sirius on first encounter lvl 1 awakener Level to get qualified for the microtransaction rewards

Greetings,
V1re

I'd need answer to that as well, does A1 count as well as A8 or is it only A8?
"
XÐemon wrote:
"
Good internet is not special nowadays, with just 50k mbit/s you can do anything in this game, and 50k is really far from "ultra" or really good, it's pretty much the baseline standard to be able to do everything.

What do you mean by 50k mbit/s ?
50 000 mbit/s witch is 50Gbit/sec (if so dont see how this is a casual/standart internet connection in 2020. I wish it was but unfortunately it is far from reality.)
or maybe you misstape it and actualy you mean 50 mbit/sec and if so I can assure you (you can do the test if you want) try to play the game with sutch connection. You are gona have bad times even in sc and i am not even talking about competing with other players...

No offence just get your facts straight.

This is the biggest bullshit I've seen in months. Holy cow, people... don't talk about stuff you don't understand at all.

50 megabits a second is huge bandwidth when talking about online gaming. If you think you are loading the that kind of line to full and getting into issues by playing POE then you have absolutely no clue. And nobody should pay any attention to such a nonsense.

I don't have exact numbers on POE, but it's orders of magnitude lower than tens of megabits.

What you need is stable connection, not some insanely huge bandwidth.

You can most probably play perfectly fine on 1 mb/s if it's stable wired connection.
Last edited by Flisker_2 on Sep 8, 2020, 7:55:46 AM
"
Thrúd wrote:
"
SageMac wrote:
"
Adrenicrome wrote:
...What I find amusing is the "hardcore" part. It's not even hardcore, it's logout core. If GGG could make it so you can't cheat death by logging out, then it would truly be hardcore, and we would see just how many can actually make it on 1 life only. Now that would be entertaining to watch.

I agree. GGG should make it that you can't logout when a monster is within a certain range. If you need to logout, you should be far enough to be considered safe. Similar to some games not letting you save when a monster is close by. Logging out in the middle of battle should be considered a death for hardcore.

Not really that I'd say make it like WoW, where you are considered "in battle" if you attacked an enemy or have been attacked recently.
That way you will have to get away from the enemy or get rid of him.
This way it would be much better in my opinion.

Why do people cry so much about the logout macro? If you think you are invincible with the macro go and give hc a try. You will figure it out on your own. Otherwise don´t complain about it since it doesn´t change your gameplay at all. GGG has not problems with it so move on and live with that.
"
Flisker_2 wrote:
"
XÐemon wrote:
"
Good internet is not special nowadays, with just 50k mbit/s you can do anything in this game, and 50k is really far from "ultra" or really good, it's pretty much the baseline standard to be able to do everything.

What do you mean by 50k mbit/s ?
50 000 mbit/s witch is 50Gbit/sec (if so dont see how this is a casual/standart internet connection in 2020. I wish it was but unfortunately it is far from reality.)
or maybe you misstape it and actualy you mean 50 mbit/sec and if so I can assure you (you can do the test if you want) try to play the game with sutch connection. You are gona have bad times even in sc and i am not even talking about competing with other players...

No offence just get your facts straight.

This is the biggest bullshit I've seen in months. Holy cow, people... don't talk about stuff you don't understand at all.

50 megabits a second is huge bandwidth when talking about online gaming. If you think you are loading the that kind of line to full and getting into issues by playing POE then you have absolutely no clue. And nobody should pay any attention to such a nonsense.

I don't have exact numbers on POE, but it's orders of magnitude lower than tens of megabits.

What you need is stable connection, not some insanely huge bandwidth.

You can most probably play perfectly fine on 1 mb/s if it's stable wired connection.

I will try to explain it to you one more times.

-If you talk about 50mb/sec teoretical: When you subscribe a contract for 50 mb internet with the IS provider the 50mb is teoretical speed witch mean you will get a best something like 1 or 2mb/sec real and this is from 2001! (VDSL) Most ppl who live (far from the big city)still have such connection even today.

-If you talk about 50mb/sec real bandwidth (witch is not even the case for most of the streamers, a best i have seen is around 45mb/sec download) i am sorry to inform you that "today" only few have access to such bandwidth.

ps: I will give you an example betwin teoretical and real speed: In my case i have subsribed for a 200mb connexion with my ISP (200 mb/sec UP and 20mb/sec DOWN)and my real download speed is a most 24mb/sec!
My ping with poe servers is around 27ms (for the fastest) and i still have lag issue from times to times. I do agree with you that the connexion must be stable witch is not aways the case but this is what i have.

"

Please provide some data and explain yourself better or just read again what you wrote past the "Holy cow" ...
"
XÐemon wrote:
Please provide some data and explain yourself better or just read again what you wrote past the "Holy cow" ...

played poe for years on a 2 mbit connection (that wass like 256k effective download speed). no issues. latency is the factor for games, NOT bandwidth.

2mb effective is like 16 mbit (which i have now), if you get that with 50mbit contract your provider rips you off.
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
"
Clownkrieger wrote:

played poe for years on a 2 mbit connection (that wass like 256k effective download speed). no issues. latency is the factor for games, NOT bandwidth.

I do agree.
Last edited by XÐemon on Sep 8, 2020, 10:55:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info