Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

So mark curses are only single target now and to be used on bosses?

Laughs in twinned maps.
"
Serdoa wrote:
it is not a corpse-explosion but "dealing a percentage of your overkill damage"

"
"second effect that Punishment now applies which causes monsters to explode"

Why do they use the term "explode" if monsters don't actually explode? How can a body explode and still leave a corpse?
I just don't get it. You continue to make casters more playable while crippling melee... again and again.

The mark changes hurt us who enjoy melee builds but I guess if you can't beat them, join them. I'm just gonna have to make the transition to playing casters/ranged builds.
"
okseeque wrote:
rip ass mark

there had to be a better way to say that
So Blasphemy doesn't work for mark's anymore or does it just mark only 1 enemy even if you cast it as an aura?

"
jsfd26 wrote:
I just don't get it. You continue to make casters more playable while crippling melee... again and again.

The mark changes hurt us who enjoy melee builds but I guess if you can't beat them, join them. I'm just gonna have to make the transition to playing casters/ranged builds.

I somehow don't understand your point, melee's got better over the last league and there was plenty builds to play ^^
"
jsfd26 wrote:

Wat? Casters don't use ass mark?
So Bane adding 3 cruses and Hexblast is the new meta?
Are Marks supposed to be only viable in on-hit proc format, now? Because I can't imagine wasting time hard-casting something that only debuffs one target, no matter how strong that debuff is. And without an on-hit application effect, are marks just supposed to be for "bosses" after this patch?

Like, your video in the OP kind of proves the point of how misguided this is. The game throws massive crowds of enemies at you all the time. Screw off trying to apply Marks in all that.

Giving hard-casts the Doom effect is a good idea to promote desired behavior through rewards. This? This is just a sledgehammer.
Last edited by ShogunGunshow on Sep 10, 2020, 12:40:42 PM
Imagine thinking they won't make uniques that change curse splash/spreading

They are chipping away at baby land 1 league at a time. Bring on the change

lmao sc traders, imagine doing that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info