New and Reworked Classic Spells & Steel Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

Celestial Flicker Strike Plz
"
Ashriel wrote:
Sorry, you're right, seeing this amount of work done to bring this game up to the standard of other, 20-year-old games, is great.

Signature checks out.

"
Jaylock24 wrote:
Its pretty sad to see all these poe simps who spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic crap, come in with one word replies simping for this game.

Pretty sad to see anyone using the word simp unironically. Maybe people just like the game and are excited for the new league instead of being bitter, miserable twats? Who knows?
Last edited by fumatoru85 on Sep 13, 2020, 11:46:23 AM
Where is ice storm and Discharge. 🙄
Is the massive lag with Sirus fixed yet or not ?
I'm just a little confused with how the new steel skills work, so please if anyone can help clarify that'd be great.

Specifically, I am wondering if the new Steel skills can be used without generating Shards first?

Like, can I just fire off Shattering Steel or Lancing Steel without Shards? And having Shards is just how you generate additional bonuses for the skill, like additional damage/block/etc.

I normally played Shattering Steel during past leagues and planned to do so this league, which is why I was curious.
congratulations for literally killing mjolnir discharge build, by putting a cd in the discharge, really more and more items are becoming useless in the game.
"
Ashriel wrote:
So is it Cracking Lance or Crackling Lance? The trailer and post disagree. Either way it's a combo of Galvanic Arrow and Arc, and doesn't need to exist. The typo is about as inspired as the skill.

Firestorm is now Meteor. In the same patch as D3's Black Hole, et. al. Huh. Complimentary 2000's level-up SFX included.

Steel skills shown to be completely behind the curve in every way - visuals, damage, creativity, big oof. Never ever touching these. Poor "melee"!

I have no idea why Pinpoint exists based on this post.

so mad, have fun for once
IGN : Moogleinabox
Even GGG cant play self-cast dischage... I was expecting some buffs related to charge sustain. Even dischare damage is tripled, depending on certain unique items in every discharge build is somehow boring.
cant w8 for more skills
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info