New and Reworked Classic Spells & Steel Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

Please consider to nerf headhunter
Last edited by Casie0046 on Sep 10, 2020, 11:28:31 PM
Chains of Emancipation gameplay during lancing steel?
Skills look beautiful!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
That... is some Hype.
skills look amazing
POGGERS

having played only 1 week of harvest , can't wait for the new league
Mojojojo
Last edited by SteamDeck_Gamer on Sep 10, 2020, 11:33:39 PM
Giving Discharge a cooldown and mandatory threshold jewel to bypass it? Yeah, please pass me the bath salts, I'll need them too! Haven't played Discharge in a bit but I've wanted to, but this makes that a hard "nevermind!" Cooldowns are bad, Mark/Rhys. Very, very, very, very, very bad.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
hYPe :)
My God, these look awesome. But I will not be jebaited again!
So is it Cracking Lance or Crackling Lance? The trailer and post disagree. Either way it's a combo of Galvanic Arrow and Arc, and doesn't need to exist. The typo is about as inspired as the skill.

Firestorm is now Meteor. In the same patch as D3's Black Hole, et. al. Huh. Complimentary 2000's level-up SFX included.

Steel skills shown to be completely behind the curve in every way - visuals, damage, creativity, big oof. Never ever touching these. Poor "melee"!

I have no idea why Pinpoint exists based on this post.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
wow insane =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info